Men and women are just different, can't you agree? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 04:23:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Men and women are just different, can't you agree? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Men and women are just different, can't you agree?  (Read 1795 times)
progressive85
Junior Chimp
United States
« on: May 07, 2023, 10:58:18 PM »

I think it's all about the brain that you're born with really.  Every brain is different because every human being is unique.

There is of course male and female as the two sexes but there's babies born that don't align exactly, which is to be expected as Nature is not without its surprises and there are variations from the norm.

I'd say for most of the population you have a very heterosexual cisgender world that's being created, but there's going to be that small minority that is born into the "out-group".

I strongly believe that so much of what we are occurs during the time we are in the womb.  It's a very important time of development for the brain.

As for gender expression - some of that is society's reinforcement of mores, values, beliefs, much of it is based in religious values.  Some of it is biological in nature, with key differences between the male and the female sides.

I hope that one day we accept our children for what they are - that we tell our kids that they can be themselves, not have to be afraid to express themselves according to their own nature, instead of how other people want them to be.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies