CO-3: Global Strategy Group:Tied race
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:37:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections
  2024 Senate & House Election Polls (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  CO-3: Global Strategy Group:Tied race
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CO-3: Global Strategy Group:Tied race  (Read 744 times)
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 11, 2023, 07:19:53 PM »

https://globalstrategygroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/Mountaineer-Q1-CO-03-Survey-Topline-F04.10.23.pdf

Adam Frisch (D) 45%
Lauren Boebert (R) 45%
Someone else 4%
Refused 6%
SnowLabrador
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2023, 07:21:24 PM »

Lean R, I'd say. Polis might have carried her district, but Bennet didn't. The more national attention this race gets, the harder it will be to beat Boebert.
Gracile
gracile
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.00, S: -7.65

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2023, 07:59:48 PM »

I'm not convinced yet that 2024 will be the year Boebert will be taken down, but she's clearly on borrowed time in the next heavily favorable midterm year for Democrats.
Tekken_Guy
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2023, 11:35:45 AM »

Lean R, I'd say. Polis might have carried her district, but Bennet didn't. The more national attention this race gets, the harder it will be to beat Boebert.

Maybe the Polis/Bennet numbers are going to be the new normal in this district, and it will remain a toss-up seat.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2023, 10:21:40 PM »

I know he doesn't live in the district, but I can't help but think that if Steve Laffey wanted to run here rather than his longshot (and frankly insane) bid for President, he'd probably beat Boebert in the primary.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2023, 10:26:21 PM »

Safe D
crazy jimmie
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2023, 11:42:59 AM »

I'm not convinced yet that 2024 will be the year Boebert will be taken down, but she's clearly on borrowed time in the next heavily favorable midterm year for Democrats.

I will say that the people that I know who voted for Polis and other wise for the GOP really dislike Boebert. A few voted for her because they really dislike Biden and Democrats in general.

They largely also think that Frisch is a faux moderate. I actually do not agree with that.

But a lot of them hate Boebert so much that I would not be shocked at all to see her lose in 2024.

The district as a whole has some very conservative constituencies. They outnumber voters in Aspen, Telluride, Eagle County etc by a large amount. Garfield County seems pretty reliable for the left now, but very tenuous.

Frisch will need to perform like Polis did in Pueblo County at the very least while also appealing to Mesa County, which is trending to the left but still a massive vote margin for the GOP.

Interestingly enough, a lot of transplants to the area are liberals from Florida.
RussFeingoldWasRobbed
Progress96
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.26

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2023, 06:57:59 AM »

"Higher Turnout" is useless if you are underperforming as massively as she is.
I think if republicans think that is going to save her, they are in for a rude awakening
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies