How will the indictment affect Ron DeSantis’s chances in the primary?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 04:09:01 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: How will the indictment affect Ron DeSantis’s chances in the primary?
It locks up the primary for DeSantis

It strongly boosts his chances

No effect

It strongly hurts his chances

It ends any chance he has at the nomination

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 24

Author Topic: How will the indictment affect Ron DeSantis’s chances in the primary?  (Read 443 times)
Tekken_Guy
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 30, 2023, 05:24:17 PM »

Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2023, 05:49:08 PM »

I wouldn't say that it ends his chances, but they are significantly worse after coming from an already weak position.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2023, 06:05:17 PM »

I wouldn't say that it ends his chances, but they are significantly worse after coming from an already weak position.
If Trump is CONVICTED DeSantis will be the Nominee!
FloridaMan1845
Rookie
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2023, 06:17:06 PM »

Untrue. GOP voters will rally around Trump, myself included. The indictment basically locks down the primary for Trump.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2023, 06:18:28 PM »

In the short-term it helps him for sure. Unclear in the long-term, if it damages him with the general electorate that could strengthen the electability argument against him. It's hard to know if there even is a path for a non-Trump candidate to begin with though.
Spectator
United States

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2023, 06:53:16 AM »

Can we cut down on the five different iterations of this thread?
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2023, 10:22:23 AM »

Untrue. GOP voters will rally around Trump, myself included. The indictment basically locks down the primary for Trump.

Which voter who was gonna vote for Biden over Trump before , will switch because of this . Voting for someone who will lose a general election and give Biden 4 more years does not own the libs at all , it just means you fell for their trap .

Democrats are now extremely adept at manipulating Republican voters emotions to get them to nominate people who will likely lose , so please be smarter than this .

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2023, 10:28:07 AM »

Which voter who was gonna vote for Biden over Trump before , will switch because of this . Voting for someone who will lose a general election and give Biden 4 more years does not own the libs at all , it just means you fell for their trap .

Democrats are now extremely adept at manipulating Republican voters emotions to get them to nominate people who will likely lose , so please be smarter than this .

A Filibuster proof Trifecta will benefit Poor people blks can get up to 5M each for reparations and Trump is worth like Oprah 3B that 5 M pales in comparison an he didn't work for his money like Reagan was an actor or Arnold Schwarzenegger, Trump, he got inheritance wealth just remember that, rich people taxes will be raised not poor people we only pay bottom 40 percent and rich pays 60 percent DeSantis has no chance in the 303 states like Trump doesn't but Ds have a better chance get 400 EC votes 230 H and 53 DS with Trump  for a Filibuster proof Trifecta
FloridaMan1845
Rookie
United States

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2023, 01:17:35 PM »

A Filibuster proof Trifecta will benefit Poor people blks can get up to 5M each for reparations and Trump is worth like Oprah 3B that 5 M pales in comparison an he didn't work for his money like Reagan was an actor or Arnold Schwarzenegger, Trump, he got inheritance wealth just remember that, rich people taxes will be raised not poor people we only pay bottom 40 percent and rich pays 60 percent DeSantis has no chance in the 303 states like Trump doesn't but Ds have a better chance get 400 EC votes 230 H and 53 DS with Trump  for a Filibuster proof Trifecta
Reparations are a sham, and everything you’ve said in this post is just you wet dreaming without a dose of reality.

There isn’t going to be a Democratic supermajority in the Senate anytime soon. Heck, the Democrats might not even hold the Senate at all post-118th Congress for 20-40 years (the D equivalent of the 1954-94 GOP House drought).
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2023, 09:56:43 PM »

Christ, this is so pathetic. Democrats didn't trick your party's voters into nominating bad candidates. Your party nominates these candidates because the primary voters like them.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies