According to Pew, only 10% of marriages are interracial. How can we increase that percentage? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:20:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  According to Pew, only 10% of marriages are interracial. How can we increase that percentage? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: According to Pew, only 10% of marriages are interracial. How can we increase that percentage?  (Read 2073 times)
💥💥 brandon bro (he/him/his)
peenie_weenie
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: March 30, 2023, 08:04:35 PM »

Dr. Umar? Usually I'd lend his ideas credence but my populist anti-credentialism makes me distrust anyone who calls his or her public persona "Doctor".

Sorry!
💥💥 brandon bro (he/him/his)
peenie_weenie
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2023, 08:22:21 PM »

Dr. Umar? Usually I'd lend his ideas credence but my populist anti-credentialism makes me distrust anyone who calls his or her public persona "Doctor".

Sorry!

The guy is big in the Black community and he's gonna give Democrats a lot of problems in the future over interracial marriage and reparations, so he's gonna be a thorn in the Democrats' for years to come.

After 15 years, most people in this country have no idea who Jeremiah Wright is, and he has a much closer connection to any individual famous person than this "Dr. Umar" character does.

Even if it is more prevalent than most liberals would admit, there's really no salience in the Black anti-interracial marriage stances that you see in a lot of Black circles. Liberals will excuse it and swing voters will bury this under a hundred of other juicier culture war topics.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies