So I think I sort of understand how Millennial-focused hipster Christianity looked to older people
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 07:02:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: World politics is up Schmitt creek)
  So I think I sort of understand how Millennial-focused hipster Christianity looked to older people
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: So I think I sort of understand how Millennial-focused hipster Christianity looked to older people  (Read 317 times)
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 29, 2023, 12:51:38 AM »

(And that includes much of this forum considering how many on it are Boomers at heart.)

I found this girl's TikTok which FYI is actually better than 99% of TikToks that exist because she actually does have some good content on it (the videos where she actually talks and answers questions instead of just lipsyncing and captioning): https://www.tiktok.com/@cheekymisfitt

Yeah...when it comes the super-TikTok-y Gen Z stuff I can only be like "What" and stare blankly. Wow. Like I do not grasp this at all and using it to talk about Jesus and the Bible is just....

Now with that being said this girl actually does still seem like she's better than the vast majority of Gen Z, she also has good politics and likes good music. She's basically a Millennial born ten years too late, but thus alas absorbed Gen Z-like social media use regardless.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies