WA-GOV 2024 Ferguson leads among democrats (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 08:37:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections
  2024 Gubernatorial Election Polls (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  WA-GOV 2024 Ferguson leads among democrats (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WA-GOV 2024 Ferguson leads among democrats  (Read 1474 times)
kingcharlesvii
Rookie

« on: March 28, 2023, 11:53:09 PM »

Haven't seen this posted yet, so thought I would.
https://www.nwprogressive.org/weblog/2023/03/bruce-dammeier-r-bob-ferguson-d-lead-hypothetical-2024-gubernatorial-field-in-wa.html

Pierce County Executive Bruce Dammeier 35%
State Attorney General Bob Ferguson 21%
King County Executive Dow Constantine 7%
State Public Lands Commissioner Hilary Franz 7%
Not Sure 30%

Not surprisingly shortly after this poll came out Dow Constantine announced he would not be a candidate for governor. His war chest had been significantly depleted by his 2021 re-election campaign, having to spend the millions of dollars he had saved up over the years against a long-shot challenge by State Sen. Joe Nguyen.

Other names I expect might be taking a look at the race now is also Lt. Gov Denny Heck. But there does seem to be an increasing consensus among party insiders that it's going to be Ferguson in the end, with only Franz' name regularly being brought up as someone who will run for GOV.
kingcharlesvii
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2023, 05:56:24 PM »

Inslee's running until he says he isn't in my opinion.
I've been hearing that Ferguson and Franz intend to announce in May/June regardless of if Inslee has announced him stepping down. Granted I've also heard from my friends that work in his office that they've been told to start looking for new jobs come December 24 fwiw
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies