DeSantis signs Tort Reform Bill into Law that greatly changes FL civil lawsuit system (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:37:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  DeSantis signs Tort Reform Bill into Law that greatly changes FL civil lawsuit system (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: DeSantis signs Tort Reform Bill into Law that greatly changes FL civil lawsuit system  (Read 958 times)
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« on: March 27, 2023, 02:39:11 PM »

A lot of very disgusting anti-lawyer hate and bigotry in this thread. I hope the moderators are reading closely.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2023, 11:50:53 AM »

A lot of very disgusting anti-lawyer hate and bigotry in this thread. I hope the moderators are reading closely.

"Anti-lawyer bigotry"? Come on man, they are in no way an oppressed class, and are honestly kind of parasites, aside from public defenders.

Most lawyers don't count as real people and thus are not protected by the website's anti-bigotry policies.

And now we see eliminationist anti-lawyer rhetoric. One cannot help but be reminded of some of the darkest episodes of human history when reading ugly, violent speech like this. Poor Dave Leip must be spinning in his grave at the kind of bigotry now commonplace on his beloved forum.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies