Trump rips Little Rhonda... "...Please Sir, endorse me..."
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 08:58:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Trump rips Little Rhonda... "...Please Sir, endorse me..."
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump rips Little Rhonda... "...Please Sir, endorse me..."  (Read 900 times)
Woody
SirWoodbury
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 1.48, S: 1.30

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 26, 2023, 04:31:40 AM »

Also says Florida has been successful for decades, maybe even better before Meatball Ron took office.

..Pweese Sir.. I'll win...
Spectator
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2023, 04:48:06 AM »

Brutal
Ragnaroni
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.97, S: 1.74

P
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2023, 04:58:33 AM »

Can someone tell this moron that there will be no winning if he ran in 2024?
emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2023, 11:50:03 AM »

Everybody's either crying or on their knees when they ask for the endorsement.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2023, 12:02:40 PM »

He absolutely hates DeSantis. I remember when he bragged about how good DeSantis' body was and now he can't stand him.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2023, 02:16:06 PM »

Why is he talking about DeSandwich fighting both impeachments before he got the endorsement? He left congress in the middle of 2018? Otherwise, what influence does the governor of Florida have over a presidential impeachment? Of course, 99+% of the audience there are too stupid to realize this.
Spectator
United States

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2023, 03:01:19 PM »

Why is he talking about DeSandwich fighting both impeachments before he got the endorsement? He left congress in the middle of 2018? Otherwise, what influence does the governor of Florida have over a presidential impeachment? Of course, 99+% of the audience there are too stupid to realize this.

Trump himself probably doesn’t even remember the timeline
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2023, 03:40:38 PM »

The most high energy I’ve seen Trump in a while (though it seems like the rest of the speech was low energy whining about going to prison). He’s clearly having a lot of fun sparring with DeSanctis, whereas Meatball is obviously terrified of it.
FloridaMan1845
Rookie
United States

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2023, 06:40:03 PM »

The most high energy I’ve seen Trump in a while (though it seems like the rest of the speech was low energy whining about going to prison). He’s clearly having a lot of fun sparring with DeSanctis, whereas Meatball is obviously terrified of it.
“DeSanctis”

I think you meant DeSANCTUS, which Trump has been calling Governor DeSantis for a while, not realizing that “Sanctus” means holy.
Heebie Jeebie
jeb_arlo
United States

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2023, 08:33:32 PM »

Agonized-Statism
Anarcho-Statism
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -9.10, S: -5.83

P
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2023, 08:40:24 PM »

Based
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2023, 04:38:08 PM »
« Edited: March 28, 2023, 05:41:52 PM by Progressive Pessimist »

I'll give Woodbury this: Rhonda Santis is now going to be my new go-to mock name for him. I appreciate that.
Redban

« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2023, 05:27:31 PM »

Rhonda = Desantis?

I didn’t know. I thought this topic was about Trump’s dissing ronna mcdaniel
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2023, 11:23:12 AM »

Other than misogynistic misgendering, what's tbe point of "little Rhonda"? I don't get it. Is it just that Republicans are bigots who love bullying?  Usually Donald's bullying nicknames have some tenuous real-world point he's trying to leverage.
Grumpier Than Thou
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States
Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2023, 11:49:30 AM »

It's so funny how much time this guy spends telling a captive audience about personal stories that mean nothing to anybody other than the freaks who think this guy is, like, secretly still the president. Imagine if you went to a Biden rally and he spent half his time talking about the time he endorsed a guy and that guy won and now he's not loyal to him anymore and making fun of him.
BG-NY
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -1.23, S: 0.42

« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2023, 11:54:25 AM »

ROFL

Trump is hilarious.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2023, 05:41:11 PM »

It's so funny how much time this guy spends telling a captive audience about personal stories that mean nothing to anybody other than the freaks who think this guy is, like, secretly still the president. Imagine if you went to a Biden rally and he spent half his time talking about the time he endorsed a guy and that guy won and now he's not loyal to him anymore and making fun of him.

That Waco rally really sold me on the fact that Trump isn't disciplined enough to pursue an electoral strategy that can actually reach average Americans again. And his 2016 campaign that kind of did was probably a complete accident. He threw random s*** at the wall and some of it stuck. His 2024 campaign will be all about himself and how victimized he believes he is and that somehow you should share in his persecution. Biden meanwhile always talks about Americans and the issues that affect them and will surely continue with that basic strategy alongside accomplishing more than Trump did during the same time in office and with smaller majorities in both chambers of Congress for his first two years. That is going to be very significant when it comes time to campaign and demonstrates that this will be Trump at his weakest position for an election yet. He is not an incumbent or an outsider this time. Just a jilted narcissist who only cares about his worshipers.
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2023, 11:45:41 PM »

Let them fight
BG-NY
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -1.23, S: 0.42

« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2023, 09:03:21 AM »

That Waco rally really sold me on the fact that Trump isn't disciplined enough to pursue an electoral strategy that can actually reach average Americans again. And his 2016 campaign that kind of did was probably a complete accident. He threw random s*** at the wall and some of it stuck. His 2024 campaign will be all about himself and how victimized he believes he is and that somehow you should share in his persecution. Biden meanwhile always talks about Americans and the issues that affect them and will surely continue with that basic strategy alongside accomplishing more than Trump did during the same time in office and with smaller majorities in both chambers of Congress for his first two years. That is going to be very significant when it comes time to campaign and demonstrates that this will be Trump at his weakest position for an election yet. He is not an incumbent or an outsider this time. Just a jilted narcissist who only cares about his worshipers.
Not your best take. If you look at the materials he’s put out, Trump has spoken more about policy this cycle than he had to this point in 2016 and 2020.
FloridaMan1845
Rookie
United States

« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2023, 09:07:35 AM »

Other than misogynistic misgendering, what's tbe point of "little Rhonda"? I don't get it. Is it just that Republicans are bigots who love bullying?  Usually Donald's bullying nicknames have some tenuous real-world point he's trying to leverage.
Projecting once more.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies