How do you think American Kurds vote in presidential elections since 2004?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 05:26:09 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  U.S. Presidential Election Results (Moderator: Dereich)
  How do you think American Kurds vote in presidential elections since 2004?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How do you think American Kurds vote in presidential elections since 2004?  (Read 348 times)
UWS
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 25, 2023, 06:21:46 PM »

Twenty years after the Iraq War, there are still debates about whether it was a good or bad idea.

I recently read in the last few days that Saddam’s Iraq led a genocide war against Iraqi Kurds for years and in the month preceding the 2003 US invasion of Iraq, Kurds residing in the West were fearing the potential of an ultimate assault by the regime of Saddam against their people and some of them even headed to Iraq to make the ultimate sacrifice. At that point, I guess a lot of them supported the US invasion of Iraq

In the US, states like Florida and Nebraska (especially in Lincoln) have a significant population of American Kurds

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdish_Americans

How do you think American Kurds voted in presidential elections since 2004, the closest election year since the beginning of the 2003 Iraq War
Blow by blow, the passion dies
LeonelBrizola
YaBB God
Brazil

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2023, 08:11:33 PM »

I guess they voted Safe R before Trump but are shifting D due to the GOP becoming increasingly isolationists
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies