Billie Ellish performing live in Brazil; fans drink little water, wear diapers
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:30:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Billie Ellish performing live in Brazil; fans drink little water, wear diapers
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Billie Ellish performing live in Brazil; fans drink little water, wear diapers  (Read 236 times)
Blow by blow, the passion dies
LeonelBrizola
YaBB God
Brazil

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 24, 2023, 08:07:27 PM »

There are so many people being taken by the firefighters that the security guards who are in front of the main stage of Lollapalooza have lost count.  "At least 20 people have already been carried", says one of the security guards in the area.

Even with the scorching heat, fans of the singer Billie Eilish are taking little water to avoid going to the bathroom and losing their place in the dreamed grid, the closest place to the stage.  People who stay in this area of ​​the Lollapalooza stages receive water from the organization.  "If I feel like going to the bathroom, I'll hold it and if there's a problem, I'll solve it with the doctor later", he continues.

Pedro, 20 years old, is being watched by his mother, Beatriz Huggn, 40 years old, and both are hydrating.

But to avoid going to the bathroom, the pair are wearing a diaper.  "I saw people saying they were going to come in a diaper, so I came too because if we leave here we lose our place".

Beatriz says that she joined the wave to accompany her son, but she is also a fan of Billie.
Samof94
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2023, 10:30:08 AM »

There are so many people being taken by the firefighters that the security guards who are in front of the main stage of Lollapalooza have lost count.  "At least 20 people have already been carried", says one of the security guards in the area.

Even with the scorching heat, fans of the singer Billie Eilish are taking little water to avoid going to the bathroom and losing their place in the dreamed grid, the closest place to the stage.  People who stay in this area of the Lollapalooza stages receive water from the organization.  "If I feel like going to the bathroom, I'll hold it and if there's a problem, I'll solve it with the doctor later", he continues.

Pedro, 20 years old, is being watched by his mother, Beatriz Huggn, 40 years old, and both are hydrating.

But to avoid going to the bathroom, the pair are wearing a diaper.  "I saw people saying they were going to come in a diaper, so I came too because if we leave here we lose our place".

Beatriz says that she joined the wave to accompany her son, but she is also a fan of Billie.
How did they even get tickets in the first place and is there a Portuguese word describing this massive crowd?
Mike88
Junior Chimp
Portugal

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2023, 12:53:05 PM »

How did they even get tickets in the first place and is there a Portuguese word describing this massive crowd?

There are a few, but maybe the main one is Magote.
Red Velvet
Brazil

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2023, 06:36:59 PM »

Just regular day at these show performances. Brazilian crowd is very passionate and wants to be the closest to the stage so it’s not uncommon strategy to arrive days before the show and camp outside to guarantee your place in the front.

And during the show, you wear diapers so that you don’t have to leave to go to the bathroom. Alongside a backpack with water and snacks for you to not go through dehydration since these shows are always so intense.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies