I will not rest until Donald Trump (the person not his policies) is completely defeated!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:02:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  I will not rest until Donald Trump (the person not his policies) is completely defeated!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: I will not rest until Donald Trump (the person not his policies) is completely defeated!  (Read 1031 times)
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 23, 2023, 11:45:32 AM »

Who is with me?

I am even willing to sacrifice Republicans losing in a landslide in 2024 to get rid of the Orange Clown!

I can't stand Trump! He is cancer to the Country and cancer to the Republican Party.

I will whatever means necessary to defeat him!
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2023, 12:32:46 PM »

Uh, if you support his policies why do you care whether or not he’s defeated?
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2023, 12:33:34 PM »

Caring about behavior and the rule of law
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2023, 12:40:36 PM »

Caring about behavior and the rule of law
Excatly! Thanks for poiting it out OSR Smiley

Trump should not be above the law and what he did on January 6th 2021 should disqualify him from ever running for President.
AncestralDemocrat.
United States

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2023, 12:49:52 PM »

Maybe concentrate on the fact DeGroomer is collapsing in the primary polls.
BG-NY
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -1.23, S: 0.42

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2023, 01:00:48 PM »

After he wins next year, you won’t have to see him on the ballot again.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2023, 01:04:14 PM »

After he wins next year, you won’t have to see him on the ballot again.
Trump will never ever sat a foot in the Oval Office again. He will be convicted and should be convicted!
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2023, 01:09:33 PM »

Congratulations on giving this incompetent and terrible administration 4 more years in the Oval Office just because you guys can’t move from Trump

Woody
SirWoodbury
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 1.48, S: 1.30

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2023, 01:28:17 PM »

Congratulations on giving this incompetent and terrible administration 4 more years in the Oval Office just because you guys can’t move from Trump
Trump or bust. We're going all in. Little Rhonda is a nasally wimp and a Trump wannabe.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2023, 01:34:27 PM »

It will be hard, it will be painful but we have to do it. We cannot have Trump and that "Gifter Family" hanging around our necks for too much longer.
Spectator
United States

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2023, 01:39:30 PM »

DeSandwich needs to stop his nasally whining and stop pretending to be a 40 year younger Trump mini-me.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2023, 01:45:58 PM »

Hey OSR,
Should Ron DeSantis sabotage Trump in Florida if Trump is the Nominee like expand early voting, telling Republicans to vote their "conscience" for example?
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2023, 01:56:57 PM »

It will be hard, it will be painful but we have to do it. We cannot have Trump and that "Gifter Family" hanging around our necks for too much longer.

Yup , we can’t have Trump return to the WH after what he did on Jan 6th
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2023, 01:57:46 PM »

DeSandwich needs to stop his nasally whining and stop pretending to be a 40 year younger Trump mini-me.

He’s not really . Socially conservative does not equal Trump as Bush was arguably even more socially conservative than Trump even on a relative scale .

Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2023, 01:58:53 PM »

If Trump is the GOP nominee, will you vote for Joe Biden?
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2023, 02:02:12 PM »

President Joe Biden then welcomes your support to win reelection to a second term in office.
Spectator
United States

« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2023, 02:06:19 PM »

He’s not really . Socially conservative does not equal Trump as Bush was arguably even more socially conservative than Trump even on a relative scale .

Not what I mean at all by Trump mini-me, but keep lying to yourself
Junior Chimp

« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2023, 02:10:00 PM »

If Trump is the GOP nominee, will you vote for Joe Biden?
No, Republicans should leave the POTUS Blank and vote Down Ballot ensuring Biden doesn't have a Trifecta again.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2023, 02:13:54 PM »

Trump isn't a Republican. He is waaay too moderate. No wonder he got all the blue collar workers to vote for him in 2016.

That's also the reason Republicans never got anything big accomplished during 2017-2018 because we had a real turncoat in the WH. Trump is a liberal.
Spectator
United States

« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2023, 02:27:31 PM »

Trump isn't a Republican. He is waaay too moderate. No wonder he got all the blue collar workers to vote for him in 2016.

That's also the reason Republicans never got anything big accomplished during 2017-2018 because we had a real turncoat in the WH. Trump is a liberal.

You sound like a pleasant human being
AncestralDemocrat.
United States

« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2023, 02:27:35 PM »

How does it feel that it was the "liberal" and his SC picks who achieved the long-term conservative goal of overturning roe.. which he promised during his 2016 campaign.

It must hurt you deeply that his legacy is ensured amongst the vast majority of republicans..
BG-NY
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -1.23, S: 0.42

« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2023, 02:52:24 PM »

You sound like a pleasant human being
He speaks as if the bolded is a bad thing.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2023, 02:57:25 PM »

How does it feel that it was the "liberal" and his SC picks who achieved the long-term conservative goal of overturning roe.. which he promised during his 2016 campaign.

It must hurt you deeply that his legacy is ensured amongst the vast majority of republicans..
Don't you realize that if Biden wins next year Roe will be codified and Roberts, Alito and Thomas are likely to retire and Biden can pick 3 new SCOTUS Justices alongside Ketanji Brown-Jackson making the SCOTUS permanently liberal.

A Trump Nomination ensures liberals win even more.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2023, 03:04:25 PM »
« Edited: March 23, 2023, 03:11:35 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

Great 426/113 map and WV and MT and MO are gonna be close and MO, MT, OH, FL, TX and WV S seats

Filibuster reform gets rid of Citizens United and Dark money in Politics anyways

If Lewis Powell not Abe Fortas was Appointed by LBJ there would have been no Buckley v Valeo and Citizens United  it would of went the other way Nixon nominated Powell a D anyways

Just a note DeSantis is losing to Biden too but he hasn't been pegged by Biden as being against Student loans Discharge it's in SCOTUS , in that same QU poll😃😃😃
emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2023, 03:13:15 PM »

You could join or volunteer for the campaign of one of his opponents if you want. That's probably the most efficient way to use your time to help defeating him.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies