FL Senate advances bill against pronouns in school. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:17:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  FL Senate advances bill against pronouns in school. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FL Senate advances bill against pronouns in school.  (Read 1269 times)
NYDem
United States Minor Outlying Islands

« on: March 29, 2023, 10:27:31 AM »

So a law against lying about what you are?
I do not have an issue with that.
Parents can play make believe nonsense at home but when their child is in school he or she should enter reality.

Lying isn’t a crime (except in certain exceptional cases), nor should it be.
NYDem
United States Minor Outlying Islands

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2023, 08:16:22 PM »

America should look like Florida. We need to follow their leadership on using culture wars to distract from real issues.

While democrats were distracted with the AP stuff, DeSantis passed universal school choice with not much opposition .
Good. I also support school choice. It means we can distract from actually properly funding schools and instead can still systemically screw marginalized communities and also will create a dynamic of when the parents who are working and often less able to fight for enrollment in a “good” school and the divide between the have and have nots grows in an already stratified society.

This will lead to resentment and hopefully with that more toxic politics that results in a breakdown of social order.

Lmao. Man I don’t support the TikTok ban either and I get that the worry about losing your platform sucks, but are you really calling for the end of social order because you’re big mad over TikTok? Either this is some kind of bizarre hyperbolic trolling, or you need to seek mental help.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies