FL Senate advances bill against pronouns in school. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:13:59 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  FL Senate advances bill against pronouns in school. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FL Senate advances bill against pronouns in school.  (Read 1261 times)
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« on: March 29, 2023, 09:29:33 AM »

Why is this even debated?

Why are we becoming a society in which we will get offended by every word someone says?

This goes for the right wing as well clearly. A conservative got so upset at me once just because I said "died by suicide" instead of "committed suicide", and some even got upset that I tend to use terms like "congressperson".

Not worth getting upset over.

This is adding social tension and awkwardness that is being entirely created by our own actions. It is not needed.

If someone wants to be called "he", "she", "it", "they".. whatever. But Do. Not. Get. Mad. When. Someone. Misgenders. You. Especially. By. Error.

If you look like a man, and have male features you will be called a "he" irrespective of your pronouns. What do these people expect ? That we all wear shirts or name tags that state their pronouns?

This bills and the debate on pronouns should be prohibited in society. It just is unnecessary and is a smoke screen "issue".
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies