If Trump is indicted how does it affect his chances in the general? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:08:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  If Trump is indicted how does it affect his chances in the general? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: How does a Trump indictment help his chance in the general?
Helps a lot

Helps a little

No effect

Hurts a little

Hurts a lot

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 76

Author Topic: If Trump is indicted how does it affect his chances in the general?  (Read 2196 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« on: March 19, 2023, 11:35:21 AM »

As GA moderate said, it's not changing anyone's minds.  For Trump voters, it's proof that the establishment is out to get him and will arrest him for any little BS reason.  For never Trumpers who weren't going to support him anyway, it's proof he's a criminal who has been breaking the law repeatedly.  The whole indictment thing is just going to further cement peoples existing views.

LoL the female in FL< OH, TX, NC, GA, AZ, SC always put Ds over with blk and Brown Voters how did FDR get elected when he ran with Cox females gained in 1920 the right to vote the RS were Secular before the Industrial revolution and it flipped to DS

It's VBM as my signature says it's slow that's why LA, MS and KY G are out not R leaning it's VBM

Females make minimum wage just like blks but less so but they vote 55/45 D because Min are only 30 percent of population
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2023, 07:53:59 PM »

He's losing to Biden anyways

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2023, 09:16:49 AM »

I lean towards no effect. But I must say, I am kind of disappointed that this is starting at the state level rather than the federal level.

Biden has Docugate too at the Fed but he clearly committed a misdemeanor and so did Hillary to deliberately hide classified but Biden is immune from Prosecute and Comey didn't go after Hillary whom also committed a Misdemeanor, and Trump committed felonies, that's why it hasn't began at the Fed level they are proving both Biden and Trump one is a Misdemeanor and one is a felony
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies