Most widely hated countries on earth (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 02:34:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Most widely hated countries on earth (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Most widely hated countries on earth  (Read 2069 times)
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« on: March 19, 2023, 09:15:16 AM »

Depends on the region, I guess.

America and Israel are obviously more hated in the Arab world than in Europe, for instance.

If we go by the traditional "most trustworthy partner" question in German opinion polling, China is currently the country that is viewed with the greatest "suspicion" in Germany, closely followed by Russia.
France usually tends to win here, followed by the UK and/or - at the moment - America. The United States tends to oscillate between extremes pretty hard here, depending on who is President at any given moment (that seems to be a phenomenon that started with Dubya though since his father was fairly popular around here).

Personally I try to not hate countries, but governments. Of course some governments have existed for so long that it is hard not to conflate the two. I guess North Korea has no legitimate reason the exist as a country outside of its role as a personal fiefdom for the Kim family, so one could say that I "hate" North Korea.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies