MS-GOV (Mason-Dixon): Reeves +7 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 07:11:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections
  2023 & Odd Year Gubernatorial Election Polls (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  MS-GOV (Mason-Dixon): Reeves +7 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MS-GOV (Mason-Dixon): Reeves +7  (Read 722 times)
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« on: March 16, 2023, 09:47:11 AM »

Safe R
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2023, 10:09:00 AM »

What did I say about 7pt polls it's not Safe R with 7 pt but Reeves got his momentum back but it's a Rally around the flag effect with RS coming home in red states and Biden still has Docugate

Bottom line to me is the fact Presley sits at 39%. The lion's share of the 15% undecided will most likely flock towards Reevers in the final weeks, as it's the case in most of the time. My current prediction is 56-42%.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2023, 11:02:19 AM »

Agree with Sir Mohamed,
If a well-known State Attorney General like Jim Hood could not beat Tate Reeves in an Open Seat Race in 2019 Presley ain't going to beat him in a Biden Presidency.

Reeves just has to tie Presley to Biden.

Gubernatorial elections are less nationalized; I even think Beshear is clearly favored, but MS is a different state than KY and incumbency is reversed.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2023, 10:50:28 AM »

I actually think Democrats are more likely to pick this seat up then they are to hold Kentucky, largely because of the corruption issues, and Reeves's unpopularity.

What? Beshear has over 60% approval rating and incumbency advantage. I feel like this post is going to age like milk.

Beshear might narrowly lose in the end, but Pressey will for sure do worse. Even unpopular incumbents in states with a strong partisan lean can win reelection. See OK in 2022 or CT 2014.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies