Quinnipiac National: Biden + 1 vs DeSantis / + 4 vs Trump
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 07:55:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election
  2024 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Quinnipiac National: Biden + 1 vs DeSantis / + 4 vs Trump
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Quinnipiac National: Biden + 1 vs DeSantis / + 4 vs Trump  (Read 679 times)
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 15, 2023, 02:00:24 PM »

Joe Biden 47
Ron DeSantis 46

Joe Biden 49
Donald Trump 45

https://poll.qu.edu/poll-release?releaseid=3869

However among Independent Voters...

Confirms to me that Trump is finished. If you lose Indies by 8 Points you can't win a National Election.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2023, 02:01:39 PM »

Yeah this is over there was no Covid surge and gas prices are 4 not 7
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2023, 02:10:20 PM »

I have my doubts about about Quinnipiac, no matter which candidate is leading in their polls. They were off many times before, in both directions.

DeSantis though is definitely a better general election candidate than Trump.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2023, 02:17:29 PM »
« Edited: March 15, 2023, 02:21:17 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

I have my doubts about about Quinnipiac, no matter which candidate is leading in their polls. They were off many times before, in both directions.

DeSantis though is definitely a better general election candidate than Trump.

LoL.he hasn't been scrutinized why do you think he is losing to Trump he is against Ukraine aid it's a 303 map FL and TX are gone we can win states outside TX and FL,  WHICH ARE OH, MT and AZ and KY, MS and Runoff in LA G just like we won KS 22 in 20 mnths not now

DeSantis voted with Paul Ryan in the H he is definitely Romney and Walker type and Romney lost with 47 percent

Gary Peters said S map goes thru Brown and Kunce and Gallego and Tester not Sinema and Manchin
libertpaulian
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2023, 02:42:34 PM »

Kerry and Romney won independents, FWIW.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2023, 03:03:34 PM »

Kerry and Romney won independents, FWIW.

Somehow Independents just don't like incumbents?
Devils30
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.06, S: -4.00

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2023, 03:15:07 PM »

More Biden poor approvals with young voters along with huge lead. I am guessing his approvals will rise in a Trump rematch largely just from his own voters moving from soft disapprove to soft approve.

Seems like we should not be shocked if we have an exact 2020 map in 2024. Sure, North Carolina or Wisconsin could flip either way but it seems like very narrow opportunities for flips on either end. Texas could have a Democratic swing but still go red by 1-2%. Considering how Ds did in '22 with GOP turnout edges in NV, AZ, GA, PA- it is hard to be optimistic about a Trump victory. Trump being close seems very likely but winning much less so. Similar dynamic to before the '22 runoff in GA where Walker was guaranteed to be close and at same time, hard to see getting over 48.5-49%.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2023, 03:16:54 PM »

More Biden poor approvals with young voters along with huge lead. I am guessing his approvals will rise in a Trump rematch largely just from his own voters moving from soft disapprove to soft approve.

Seems like we should not be shocked if we have an exact 2020 map in 2024. Sure, North Carolina or Wisconsin could flip either way but it seems like very narrow opportunities for flips on either end. Texas could have a Democratic swing but still go red by 1-2%. Considering how Ds did in '22 with GOP turnout edges in NV, AZ, GA, PA- it is hard to be optimistic about a Trump victory. Trump being close seems very likely but winning much less so. Similar dynamic to before the '22 runoff in GA where Walker was guaranteed to be close and at same time, hard to see getting over 48.5-49%.

LoL it's 20 mnths til Eday
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2023, 03:35:44 PM »

It's literally the same thing as 2022. Just because young voters disagree or disapprove with something Ds are doing does not mean they are voting GOP.
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2023, 03:40:06 PM »

Meanwhile, while I don't thing young voters are totally enamored with Biden, Q-pac still is having trouble with young voters and Hispanics. They had totally whack #s last year, and it continues now. Biden does not have 32/58 approval with 18-34, and especially not 29/63 among Hispanics. Likewise, he's not losing Hispanics in a H2H with Trump or DeSantis.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2023, 03:44:52 PM »

Meanwhile, while I don't thing young voters are totally enamored with Biden, Q-pac still is having trouble with young voters and Hispanics. They had totally whack #s last year, and it continues now. Biden does not have 32/58 approval with 18-34, and especially not 29/63 among Hispanics. Likewise, he's not losing Hispanics in a H2H with Trump or DeSantis.
Biden is a terrible fit with Hispanics. His Immigration Policies are a disaster. How many more illegal immigrants will swarm the southern border if Title 42 gets lifted? I think you know the answer to that.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2023, 03:47:12 PM »

Biden is a terrible fit with Hispanics. His Immigration Policies are a disaster. How many more illegal immigrants will swarm the southern border if Title 42 gets lifted? I think you know the answer to that.

You know that Biden's immigration policies have been relatively strict? Some even argue there's not that much difference compared to Trump.
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2023, 04:01:31 PM »

sis, just stop. you're embarrassing yourself
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
Shaula
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2023, 09:08:39 PM »

Biden +4 means a tossup in the electoral college
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2023, 09:31:41 PM »

No it doesnot Obama won 51/47 and won 331 and Biden won 50/45 and won 303 it's 20 months til Eday no campaign going on of course it's close RS haven't been put in record again on tax cuts for super rich
oldtimer
Greece

« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2023, 09:43:34 PM »

If the demographics subsamples are to be believed then it would be exactly the same except Nevada which would flip.
Spectator
United States

« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2023, 12:12:24 PM »

Not if it’s like 2022 where Florida is R+20 and everywhere else is blue
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2023, 12:52:51 PM »

Not if it’s like 2022 where Florida is R+20 and everywhere else is blue

Yes it is we have a chance in MO, MT, OH and AZ the SW except TX is blue because of Wildfires TX and FL and LA are Gulf states and oil drilling, even OH, WVA and KY are coal states but DeWine isn't on the Ballot this time and Nan Whaley was too weak to pull Ryan thru

We have the 303 map we just want to win AZ, OH, MT and MO to keep the S why is Shawn Wilson losing because LA is an oil state why does Presley and Beshear have a better chance because WC not blk

It's called climate change v oil drilling
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies