When will Florida next elect a Democrat as Governor?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 01:18:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  When will Florida next elect a Democrat as Governor?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: When will Florida next elect a Democrat as Governor?  (Read 2056 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2023, 02:43:00 AM »

I am not saying that DeSantis is a rotten Gov, we still need D's, this isnt  2016 anymore to Elect an R Prez we need to raise taxes on the rich so we can sure up SSA, the wealthy not us pays 60% in taxes anyways not us whom pay the bottom 40% they pay higher property taxes than us in states like HI, NY, DC, CA and HI the most expensive states that's why CA can offer 5M in reparations and not 30K like the Fed Govt can do because they have a millionaire tax for Beverly Hills Pritzker pays 290L in Property taxes while my sister pays 3K and if we raise taxes to sure up SSA we mights as well pay reparations and Trump Judges stopped Student loan Forgiveness that DeSantis agree with he is against Student loans Forgiveness

We have a homeless crisis because Rents have gone up especially in the most expensive states D's still have work to do
Spectator
United States

« Reply #51 on: March 22, 2023, 07:43:05 AM »

Florida is the most pro business, pro family State in America. Now, libtards please shut up with your DeSantis' Attacks

https://www.newsweek.com/top-10-florida-policies-other-states-should-emulate-opinion-1785868

MAN, I love Florida!!!

Case in point for why Florida is becoming a problem for Republicans in other states. All the conservatives are moving there at the expense of votes in swing states.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2023, 07:56:13 AM »
« Edited: March 22, 2023, 08:02:10 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

This DeSantis being a great Gov doesn't apply to what's going on at Fed level RS are the Dogs against Biden because Trump judges are blocking Student loans Forgiveness and we have to go to 10K online Law schools and Desantis is a Lawyer and went to 50K Online schools are the norm now no Pell grant in Graduate studies

Crist pointed this out DeSantis is fav the Gov level not the Prez because Student loans Forgiveness is gonna haunt RS, he said he was gonna lose but hoped like Ryan it was an upset

Matt Boswell will be an excellent S that will raise taxes probably on 150K and up Biden says 400 but what about reparations, my cuz is a judge and makes that type of money and pays property taxes anyways and doesn't mind reparations

If you make less than a +150K a yr you can relax no taxes raised
nfvlmv
Rookie
United States

« Reply #53 on: March 23, 2023, 04:17:26 PM »

Not any time in the next 10 years I think. FL Dems in disarray.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies