Confirmation Hearing: Razze for VP (Approved) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 01:12:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Confirmation Hearing: Razze for VP (Approved) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Confirmation Hearing: Razze for VP (Approved)  (Read 1258 times)
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -4.78

P P P
« on: March 19, 2023, 06:31:48 PM »

Thank you, Razze, for providing this opening statement. It is appreciated that you have already touched on your tenure as Dean and Speaker of the House.

In the interest of public debate and to promote a fair hearing, I would like to put forward a question.  As you know, the current makeup of the Senate reflects a concerning degree of divisiveness. It is entirely possible that your role as President of the Senate will be highly significant should we face tied votes on legislation. Could you please speak to your experience as a consequential decision-maker in Congress, or in any other professional role, and how you can best ensure that factionalism and party affiliation will not play a role in your duties as VP?

Its naive to think factionalism and party affiliation will not play a role as your duty as P and VP when it already does.

With tack50 as president or presidential candidate before, i never had for a single moment the feeling that tack50 was president instead of a generic Labour unnamed president. I want an independent-thinking administration. I don't see that at the moment right now.

While I obviously support Razze as VP, recent events have made it harder and harder to support a Peace-Labor cooperation, even at such a small level as this one, as this is essentially a favour to you, not the other way around, while our position is absolutely a not respected one.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -4.78

P P P
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2023, 05:39:52 PM »

Aye
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length