Unanswered Questions about the Tack Administration
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 10:53:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Unanswered Questions about the Tack Administration
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Unanswered Questions about the Tack Administration  (Read 1107 times)
Liminal Trans Girl
Lawer
United States

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2023, 11:35:14 AM »

Your party needed us to win and nothing you say changes that
Hm, no. Still not getting it. Perhaps you can elaborate on this a little more?
I mean it’s quite simple isn’t it? More PAXites voted for the ticket than the margin between tack and cao. Hence if they didn’t vote or even voted for Cao, he would have won. It’s easy math.
Hes concern trolling imo
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2023, 11:58:28 AM »
« Edited: March 09, 2023, 02:52:08 PM by Devout Centrist »

Well, that was off topic. Let me bring the discussion back to the issue at hand.

I’m sure Tack appreciated the support of the Peace Party in last month’s election; he’s said as much to me! But, the idea that certain folks in Peace are somehow “owed” special favors or privileges is not on the table.

What do you mean by this? What sort of privileges or favors?
I can’t really attest to the specifics here, as I’ve been out of the loop regarding most of the debate here. But from what I gather, there were some folks in Pax who wanted to extract some kind of bargain with Labor.

Privately, I’ve been told by some members of Peace that the Party was offered a fair apology from members of Labor, but that some members of Peace scuttled that notion and wanted conflict. Oh well. No use making even more sour grapes now.
Can you elaborate on this? Some have said that there were conditions attached for the apology but neither I, nor the general public, are keen on the details.
I don’t know much more than this, I’m afraid.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2023, 02:34:09 PM »

All this talk about apologies ignores that Lakigigar also offered an apology for breach of trust-he was the one that willingly chose to vote against the agenda he had agreed to and break the promises he made to voters. He again changed his mind, so as well as not serving as VP, he won't be serving in the Senate in just a few weeks time.

The fact is that the Labor Party won, and still earns, the support of the vast majority of the left. People like me who have been around for a while know how these things go, Lakigigar types always lose.
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: 1.22

« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2023, 03:01:18 PM »

All this talk about apologies ignores that Lakigigar also offered an apology for breach of trust-he was the one that willingly chose to vote against the agenda he had agreed to and break the promises he made to voters. He again changed his mind, so as well as not serving as VP, he won't be serving in the Senate in just a few weeks time.

The fact is that the Labor Party won, and still earns, the support of the vast majority of the left. People like me who have been around for a while know how these things go, Lakigigar types always lose.

Did windjammer similarly break the voters' trust by not serving as President?
Attorney General, LGC Speaker, and Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2023, 03:07:15 PM »

Funny, I seem to remember that Laki was also opposed by the Labor establishment in December, but won by over 40 percentage points. Heck, I only lost that special by a paltry margin of 3 votes (which would have been one vote if not for activity shenanigans), despite a colossal effort by you, and Laki runs laps around me in terms of popularity. You guys don't own Lincoln.
YE
Modadmin
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -0.52

« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2023, 03:12:36 PM »

Ah the very serious people are back with their bad faith questioning in an effort to turn people against the administration.
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2023, 03:16:46 PM »

Ah the very serious people are back with their bad faith questioning in an effort to turn people against the administration.

Thank you for commenting in bad faith. We are just discrediting Pericles' bad faith, divisive comments. Or should he be able to say whatever biased misrepresentations and lies he wants without anyone to say anything to the contrary?
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2023, 03:18:28 PM »

Thank you for commenting in bad faith. We are just discrediting Pericles' bad faith, divisive comments. Or should he be able to say whatever biased misrepresentations and lies he wants without recourse?

Of course. He's in Labor.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2023, 03:21:55 PM »

Lawer was aware of the events of that week. To be clear my point is that Lakigigar reverted back to form by siding with Mr Reactionary against his own administration's progressive legislative agenda (which you'd see with asinine comments like that we wanted to repeal 'every law', when it had been explained to him what we thought the bad laws were and why we thought they all should be repealed).

As far as I'm aware nobody did Labor gotv in the NorthEast, a strongly progressive subregion, in December.
Liminal Trans Girl
Lawer
United States

P P P
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2023, 03:35:26 PM »

Lawer was aware of the events of that week. To be clear my point is that Lakigigar reverted back to form by siding with Mr Reactionary against his own administration's progressive legislative agenda (which you'd see with asinine comments like that we wanted to repeal 'every law', when it had been explained to him what we thought the bad laws were and why we thought they all should be repealed).

As far as I'm aware nobody did Labor gotv in the NorthEast, a strongly progressive subregion, in December.

We were willing to work with you until you broke our trust. We aren't a puppet party of yours
P. Clodius Pulcher did nothing wrong
razze
Junior Chimp
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -4.96

« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2023, 03:43:04 PM »

You're bad faith! You're bad faith! The whole trial is bad faith! They're bad faith!
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2023, 03:53:31 PM »

We were willing to work with you until you broke our trust. We aren't a puppet party of yours

You're not a real left wing party either, that's why I don't support you.
Liminal Trans Girl
Lawer
United States

P P P
« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2023, 04:15:33 PM »

You're not a real left wing party either, that's why I don't support you.

We only have a few right wing members, and your party gets caught in a corruption scandal every few weeks.

You're also a party boss for Labor, you'd have everything to lose and not much to gain by switching to us.
YE
Modadmin
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -0.52

« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2023, 04:26:57 PM »
« Edited: March 09, 2023, 04:38:55 PM by YE »

What even quantifies as a “corruption scandal” these days? Historically the people who whine about ethics are the least ethical in this game.
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2023, 05:31:55 PM »

What even quantifies as a “corruption scandal” these days? Historically the people who whine about ethics are the least ethical in this game.

You know you're on the right track when you have Anti-democracy OBD's approval on this comment.

/s
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2023, 05:35:28 PM »

Pericles has been active in this thread but can't answer a simple question--just like the President. Or is it only wrong when you decline to serve if you're not in Labor?
Liminal Trans Girl
Lawer
United States

P P P
« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2023, 05:44:50 PM »

You know you're on the right track when you have Anti-democracy OBD's approval on this comment.

/s

Asks what a corruption scandal is in this game.

The answer recommends his post
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2023, 06:46:27 PM »

Geez, man, I’m hurt. Probably wrote a cumulative tens of thousands of words about that in my day and I haven't even been here three years!
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -6.26

« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2023, 07:09:36 PM »

/s

Calling what I did corruption is demeaning. I tried to mercy kill the game. Get your facts straight noob
Attorney General, LGC Speaker, and Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2023, 07:24:20 PM »

/s

Calling what I did corruption is demeaning. I tried to mercy kill the game. Get your facts straight noob

The game is alive and well nearly a year later. Your scheme only proved its strength (and got you in virtual prison for two years).
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies