Virginia-Roanoke College: DeSantis+5, Youngkin+16, Biden+1
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 06:25:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election
  2024 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Virginia-Roanoke College: DeSantis+5, Youngkin+16, Biden+1
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Virginia-Roanoke College: DeSantis+5, Youngkin+16, Biden+1  (Read 1358 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2023, 05:02:27 PM »

If Biden is up 13 in PA he isn't down 5 or only up 1 in VA it doesn't matter about Youngkin he isn't gonna be the nominee anyways

There is no campaign going on for GE anyways , Youngkin would be crushed by Biden in a Debate , why do you think he isn't the frontrunners
TodayJunior
United States

« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2023, 06:02:55 PM »

I'm waiting for the 2028 DeSantis/Youngkin ticket..
You're going to be waiting a long time for a ticket that on paper might be competitive, but you have to move beyond the Reagan nostalgia, which was 40 years ago!! Nostaligia never helped anybody out of relic mode and that's what the GOP is today...an angry and empty shell of its former self.
Ragnaroni
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.97, S: 1.74

P
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2023, 09:23:17 AM »

You're going to be waiting a long time for a ticket that on paper might be competitive, but you have to move beyond the Reagan nostalgia, which was 40 years ago!! Nostaligia never helped anybody out of relic mode and that's what the GOP is today...an angry and empty shell of its former self.
How is wanting two politicians I like to run on a ticket nostalgic let alone related to Ronald Reagan?
Roll Roons
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2023, 09:41:54 AM »

These numbers are obviously way too R-friendly across the board, but I think it does confirm that Trump was a uniquely bad fit for VA and that Biden's 2020 performance may be a near-term high water mark for Democrats.

That doesn't mean I think it's a tossup or that it'll be seriously contested, but Biden may win it by 6-7 rather than 10.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2023, 01:34:12 PM »
« Edited: March 04, 2023, 01:37:33 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

These numbers are obviously way too R-friendly across the board, but I think it does confirm that Trump was a uniquely bad fit for VA and that Biden's 2020 performance may be a near-term high water mark for Democrats.

That doesn't mean I think it's a tossup or that it'll be seriously contested, but Biden may win it by 6-7 rather than 10.

LoL Biden Approvals are 48/50 in Rassy polls and if an incumbent is at 50 percent he automatic wins reelected stop taking polls 2yrs before Eday seriously

There is a difference between concern and worry D's should be concerned but not worry because Tim Kaine

RS ARE GONNA HAVE PROBLEMS RED STATES TOO BECAUSE BROWN IS ON THE BALLOT AND ITS NOT automatic R leaning because DeWine isn't directly on ballot to win by 25 like he did Vance whom only won by 6
TodayJunior
United States

« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2023, 01:37:28 PM »
« Edited: March 04, 2023, 01:51:54 PM by TodayJunior »

How is wanting two politicians I like to run on a ticket nostalgic let alone related to Ronald Reagan?
Bc Reagan was the last Republican to win the national popular vote twice, most republicans (at least the ones I know) picture a winning ticket in the same mold of Reagan/bush and the phrase “the next Ronald Reagan” is something I hear ALOT!! Shoot, I was born in ‘88 at the tail end of that era so an entire lifetime has passed (for me) when the gop even won the Npv just once and barely.

Not saying that’s you (personally)…more like the proverbial “you”, but I can understand the sentiment. You guys haven’t exactly won convincingly in a long time (2004 was a squeaker when it should’ve been a large victory) and won’t until you upgrade the party infrastructure, the stale leadership and the ideas to the 21st century. Waiting on the Dems to fail for you to win is not a good strategy nor does it project confidence in your own ability to convince a majority of Americans to vote for you.

Considering the technicalities of 2/3 of your White House wins since the 80’s, there’s a greater chance of it NOT happening again until you actually try to win the majority of the American people, not just a handful of swing states, but that is politics these days sadly and both parties do it where money is only spent in a few key battlegrounds.
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2023, 06:45:26 PM »

It looks like the polls are now pretty consistently underestimating Democratic support. It's been this way since the run-up to the 2022 elections and it seems like it's going to stay that way for the foreseeable future.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2023, 06:46:53 PM »

It looks like the polls are now pretty consistently underestimating Democratic support. It's been this way since the run-up to the 2022 elections and it seems like it's going to stay that way for the foreseeable future.

This poll is 2 yrs away from Eday it's not time to vote  anyways
Liminal Trans Girl
Lawer
United States

P P P
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2023, 02:49:03 PM »

Its a junk poll anyways
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2023, 09:50:43 AM »

I agree that Virginia might be more like New Hampshire, Maine, or Minnesota than say New Jersey, Colorado, or even New Mexico. In terms of only pure partisanship, of course.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies