Trans controvesy engulfs the NYT
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 10:24:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trans controvesy engulfs the NYT
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Trans controvesy engulfs the NYT  (Read 2057 times)
RussFeingoldWasRobbed
Progress96
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.26

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: March 05, 2023, 06:25:57 PM »

I'm sorry but what do you guys want, a medal?
Sure. Otherwise maybe people shouldn't get angry and/or dismissive when someone asks if there is any corroborating evidence to a bombshell accusation like this.

Like Roman has said, other whistleblowers have said similar things.
Who? When? Did those turn out to be hoaxes too?

This needs to be investigated and if these clinics are not following best practices there should be consequences.
That's what we said all along, while the angry and anti-trans people wanted to just believe it uncriticially because it confirmed their priors.

If you want trans children's  rights to be protected in this country, you need to weed out the bad apple clinics
Sure, if "bad apple clinics" even exist in the first place, which I have yet to see any evidence of.
1. You wouldn't ask for corroborating evidence of a conservative politician/group doing something unethical/illegal and you know it
2. Why don't you do research and prove that all of those are hoaxes too. I'll wait. I wish you luck in disproving the majority of them, let alone every single one.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #76 on: March 05, 2023, 06:35:50 PM »

1. You wouldn't ask for corroborating evidence of a conservative politician/group doing something unethical/illegal and you know it
I 100% would and I honestly perplexed at your accusation that I wouldn't. Are you confusing me with someone else?

I think you're just salty because you acted like a smartass and lashed out at me and now you're embarrassed to have been wrong. I get it. I've done it myself before, but that's the risk anyone takes when they get snarky. I'm not going to hold a grudge.

2. Why don't you do research and prove that all of those are hoaxes too. I'll wait. I wish you luck in disproving the majority of them, let alone every single one.
I literally don't know what you're referring to here. That's why I asked "Who? When? Did those turn out to be hoaxes too?"
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies