March referendum (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 06:48:48 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  March referendum (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: March referendum  (Read 1082 times)
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« on: February 22, 2023, 09:52:09 PM »

Well, I guess I should not vote based on a couple of issues. I was told the left is against the Greenland act lunacy. Peace is against it, Labor against it. (maybe not all members but candidates I could vote for). Then Peace senators start to vote for it or abstain. What is the point on voting on position on a few issues if you can't trust how people will vote. I'm probably too gullible.

I can't speak for the Senators who did vote for it, but I do oppose it and I don't think this stands much chance of being implemented.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2023, 07:19:30 PM »

It's a shame there hasn't been public debate on a serious constitutional change, thank you Poirot for your posts.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2023, 11:37:17 PM »

We've had an amazing result, the people didn't want to ruin our great Supreme Court for partisan reasons. The disconnect between the Senate and the voters is incredible, and perhaps unprecedented.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies