Italian mafia murder fugitive caught being a pizza chef in France, was on the run for 16 years

<< < (4/4)

🦀🎂🦀🎂:
Quote from: Garibaldi Day on February 04, 2023, 09:45:31 AM

Quote from: Southern Delegate and Atlasian AG Punxsutawney Phil on February 04, 2023, 09:23:25 AM

Quote from: I will not be your victim, I will not bathe in your flames on February 04, 2023, 01:15:28 AM

Quote from: Southern Delegate and Atlasian AG Punxsutawney Phil on February 04, 2023, 12:40:04 AM

Quote from: Storr on February 02, 2023, 04:35:18 PM

"Edgardo Greco, 63, was wanted for the murder of two brothers during a "mafia war" between two gangs in the early 1990s.

Stefano and Giuseppe Bartolomeo were beaten to death at a fishmonger's in the small town of Cosenza in January 1991. Their bodies were never found and are believed to have been dissolved in acid."

Dissolved in acid? You can't make this up.

Why the surprise? That's standard mafia protocol.

Aren't cement shoes or being frozen in ice closer to being standard mafia protocol?

Literal cement shoes are mostly just a Hollywood trope, although burying in concrete has sometimes been used; I've never heard about the latter. The simplest and perhaps most common way for the Mafia to dispose of dead bodies is to bury them in the middle of the countryside and wait for hogs to eat them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page