I've read 15 books about the 2020 election...Ask me anything!

<< < (10/19) > >>

Sir Mohamed:
Quote from: Senator Classic Liminal on February 24, 2023, 03:28:29 PM

Did Trump blame Jo Jorgensen for his loss?

Donald Trump admitted that he lost?

Pres Mike:
Quote from: Landslide Lyndon on March 14, 2023, 04:23:52 AM

1) Was Klobuchar really Biden's first choice for VP and was he forced to abandon her after the George Floyd murder?

2) What was going on behind closed doors for the Democratic establishment after Nevada when Sanders became the frontrunner for the nomination?

3) Why was Trump so staunchly opposed to even the most common sense measures against COVID like masks?

1. Klobuchar was never Biden's first choice. Biden never had a "first choice''. He is famously indecisive. Biden did really like Whitmer, I suspect she was his first choice. But most of the selection process was after George Floyd. Harris was the natural option. But Jill absoletly did not want her.

2. Obama made some calls. He told Buttigieg personally and told him it was over, dropping out meant a comfy job in the cabinet. I don't know if Klobuchar and Beto spoke to Obama but they followed Buttigieg

Pres Mike:
Quote from: Sir Mohamed 🇺🇸 🇺🇦 on March 14, 2023, 09:54:18 AM

Quote from: Senator Classic Liminal on February 24, 2023, 03:28:29 PM

Did Trump blame Jo Jorgensen for his loss?

Donald Trump admitted that he lost?

Only once. A few days after the election, he was sad and said something along the lines "After we leave". After his "team" convinced him they could win in court, never again was the possiblity of having lost was said in the White House

Landslide Lyndon:
Quote from: Pres Mike on March 14, 2023, 05:39:15 PM

1. Klobuchar was never Biden's first choice. Biden never had a "first choice''. He is famously indecisive. Biden did really like Whitmer, I suspect she was his first choice. But most of the selection process was after George Floyd. Harris was the natural option. But Jill absoletly did not want her.

I like Jill Biden but I find her stance more than a little hypocritical considering the fact that uncle Joe hit Obama pretty hard in the 2008 primary debates.

Redban:
From Election Night to Biden's Inauguration, was there any talk in the White House about Trump's making another attempt in 2024, or did the idea of his running again come only later?

Also:

Was any campaign, on either side, concerned about mayor Bloomberg?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page