Do you prefer Millennials or Gen Z as a generation? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:28:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Do you prefer Millennials or Gen Z as a generation? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Do you prefer Millennials or Gen Z as a generation?
Millennials

Gen Z

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 75

Author Topic: Do you prefer Millennials or Gen Z as a generation?  (Read 2571 times)
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« on: January 31, 2023, 04:10:36 PM »

Aren’t you a little young to be complaining about “kids these days”?
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2023, 03:02:17 PM »

If you're a younger Millennial, there isn't that much of a difference between you and (older) Zoomers.

If you're an older Millennial, then it is beyond pathetic to be emotionally invested in Generation WarsTM with kids who are, at the absolute oldest, less than three years out of college.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2023, 10:35:48 PM »

Incidentally, here's something that kind of relates to this. On certain dating apps I've noticed that some people have a bizarre and very specific age range preference. Not a round number (which is silly enough in itself IMO) but, for example, someone who is 33 might have 31-34 as their age range. Does that mean someone who is going to turn 35 next week will then be out of the question, and does a 30 year-old whose birthday isn't until next week need to wait until then to message this person? Plenty of people are 'younger' or 'older', by a little bit or by a significant amount, in terms of their personality, looks, health etc. In adulthood, those factors and others are more important, surely, in determining whether a relationship or friendship will work.

I don't think it's that weird, I think most people would want a partner to be +/- 3 years of their own age.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2023, 10:50:54 PM »

I've always felt like age gaps seem more reasonable if the guy is slightly older.  Like, a 26 year old guy might want a girl from 20-29 (-6 to +3), while a 26 year old girl might want a guy from 23 to 32 (-3 to +6).  At least it often tends to be that way for whatever reason.

I mean they're certainly more common, but I don't know why they would be more reasonable. I know I'm probably an outlier, but I do prefer women who are slightly older than me.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies