Opinion of George Santos
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:34:03 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Opinion of George Santos
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: Skip
FF
HP
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: Opinion of George Santos  (Read 1527 times)
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2023, 08:24:22 PM »

I think any sane Atlas user would admire the man who created Atlas, then invented the internet to make it possible to navigate Atlas!
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2023, 09:32:59 AM »

I think any sane Atlas user would admire the man who created Atlas, then invented the internet to make it possible to navigate Atlas!

I didn't know that "George Santos" was Al Gore's alter ego... now I finally understand why 1996 and 2000 were the best Democratic performances in Long Island after LBJ's landslide.
DieselDogg
Rookie
United States
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2023, 07:40:10 PM »

He lied so he should concede his seat
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2023, 06:04:28 PM »

We would have at least 100 special elections if that were the criteria.  Yes, I know that he's a total fraud, but democracy makes total frauds able to obtain public office.

As long as he votes the Republican line and doesn't derail Republican initiatives in Congress he'll be keeping faith with the people that voted for him (to the extent that this phrase can be used).  Santos wasn't elected to be Newt Gingrich, but he WAS elected to vote the Republican line in Congress.  He needs to do that to be fair to the voters that elected him.
All Along The Watchtower
Progressive Realist
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2023, 07:36:50 PM »

As long as he votes the Republican line and doesn't derail Republican initiatives in Congress he'll be keeping faith with the people that voted for him (to the extent that this phrase can be used).  Santos wasn't elected to be Newt Gingrich, but he WAS elected to vote the Republican line in Congress.  He needs to do that to be fair to the voters that elected him.

You realize this logic applies to Democratic members of the Senate as well as the current President of the United States, yes?

Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2023, 07:40:27 PM »

You realize this logic applies to Democratic members of the Senate as well as the current President of the United States, yes?

To the degree that they promised so, yes.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies