Trump: Ron wouldn't be governor if not for me. When I hear he may run, I consider that disloyal
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 07:24:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Trump: Ron wouldn't be governor if not for me. When I hear he may run, I consider that disloyal
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Trump: Ron wouldn't be governor if not for me. When I hear he may run, I consider that disloyal  (Read 1507 times)
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 28, 2023, 08:09:39 PM »

LMAO let them tear each other apart
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2023, 08:25:43 PM »

That’s true but ironically DeSantis is actually pulling a typical business move against Trump . Like many  startups , DeSantis needed help from the larger companies at first but then once he got that help , he then quickly started building a brand .

Then once DeSantis like the startup’s brand exploded , he decided to take on the big dog that helped him at first and many times the startup wins and becomes the new big dog .

The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2023, 08:43:26 PM »

He's right. A DeSantis run would be a major betrayal to the MAGA movement. I recall another young Florida Man who was seen as a likely nominee because despite being a neocon prick he hitched his wagon to the Tea Party. He had a hot wife and kids too, so he's basically JFK.

All leeches. All imitators. All phonies. All rats. But very clever members of the Owning Class nonetheless.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2023, 09:07:44 PM »
« Edited: January 29, 2023, 01:38:42 PM by Mr. Smith »

Has Trump lived long enough to have become his own Roy Cohn, with a similar Donald Trump to usurp him?

Tune in this coming primary season.

Same Bat Time. Same Bat Channel.
Spectator
United States

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2023, 05:45:59 AM »

In case there was ever any doubt that Trump would sabotage DeSantis if DeSantis somehow wins the primary, I present to you exhibit A
MarkD
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2023, 08:46:01 AM »

Donald Trump is still the most narcissistic POTUS ever. He still expects everyone to bow down and kiss his toes. And to think I have Facebook friends who do think he's the greatest. *shudder*
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2023, 11:12:22 AM »

Mechavada
The News

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2023, 11:28:09 AM »
« Edited: January 29, 2023, 11:31:45 AM by Mechalord »

Folks,

I've said it elsewhere before but I'm going to make it official now.  Consider this my official 2024 election prediction.

We're going to have a recession.  Media pundits, churchgoers, your mom, etc. will all blame the Democratic Party.  However because Donald Trump is a little bitch who can't accept responsibility he'll cry about the GOP primaries being rigged against him and he'll run third party/independent/whatever the hell you want to call it, and cost the GOP enough votes to get Biden or whoever is the Dem nominee in 2024 an electoral landslide north of 400 electoral votes.

Granted, I have a record of being consistently wrong on election predictions but something tells me Lil Donnie is going to stay in the sixth grade will keep crying.  Just a feeling.

EDIT: comparing Donald Trump to sixth graders is an insult.  I apologize to all the closet sixth graders on here.  You guys are clearly more intelligent and capable of accountability than Donald Trump is.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2023, 10:44:53 AM »

He's right though that DeSantis wouldn't be gov without him. He was a backbencher in congress and Adam Putnam considered the frontrunner for the R-nomination in 2018 until Trump endorsed him.

That 2024 primary is going to be fun one way or the other.
TDAS04
Atlas Star
Bhutan

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2023, 03:09:15 PM »

I hope there is a very bruising a primary between Trump and DeSantis, preferably with the result of DeSantis forever destroyed in terms of presidential prospects.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2023, 03:11:23 PM »

I hope there is a very bruising a primary between Trump and DeSantis, preferably with the result of DeSantis forever destroyed in terms of presidential prospects.

Ideally with Trump nominated again very weakened and being defeated by Biden in a 2008-style landslide.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2023, 03:42:13 PM »
« Edited: January 30, 2023, 03:47:30 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

Ideally with Trump nominated again very weakened and being defeated by Biden in a 2008-style landslide.

LoL Steve Konraki said today with Biden Approvals 45/50 look for a 22 map he isn't at 50/47 his Approval are 45/50 just a note if IA doesn't flip OH, NC and FL but not VA it can go d

Didn't Center Street Pack polls tell you anything about nut maps Fetterman 55/33 and R internals had Oz plus 3

No way with Biden at 45/50 is Beshear winning by 9 Center Street Pack had Ryan up 9 I. Aug it's only Feb

Polls are for Donations purposes Center Street Pack needed donations for Ryan and he LOST

There are users saying Cruz is vulnerable if Beto or Colin Allred would run same with Scott if he was vulnerable Deming's would run again
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2023, 04:04:29 PM »

This kind of makes DeSantis look good to the base-if before Trump's own selfishness got in the way he saw DeSantis as someone talented and trustworthy.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2023, 04:13:21 PM »

That’s true but ironically DeSantis is actually pulling a typical business move against Trump . Like many  startups , DeSantis needed help from the larger companies at first but then once he got that help , he then quickly started building a brand .

Then once DeSantis like the startup’s brand exploded , he decided to take on the big dog that helped him at first and many times the startup wins and becomes the new big dog .

OSR discovers (some kind of) dialectics? Amazingly #woke.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2023, 04:24:21 PM »

DeSantis is dead on arrival. Even if he manages to beat Trump in the primary, Trump is going to sabotage any chance he has against Biden.

There is no chance in the world that he steps aside and endorses/campaigns for DeSantis
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2023, 11:42:02 PM »

The Trump-DeSantis feud could very well work to the benefit of Mike Pence or Nikki Haley.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2023, 12:42:00 AM »

There isn't any feud yet because only Trump is a candidate, why do you think the 24 Eday PRED aren't up yet no Republican primary candidates yet

It's Jan 23 not 24
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2023, 11:14:28 AM »

The Trump-DeSantis feud could very well work to the benefit of Mike Pence or Nikki Haley.

I doubt it. Trump is going to have a lock on 35-40% of the primary vote regardless of what happens, and that may be enough to win in a crowded field.

The MAGA crowd hates Pence for his disloyalty and they aren't a fan of Nikki Haley either. Neither have any sort of base in the Republican Party.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2023, 02:41:05 PM »

I doubt it. Trump is going to have a lock on 35-40% of the primary vote regardless of what happens, and that may be enough to win in a crowded field.

The MAGA crowd hates Pence for his disloyalty and they aren't a fan of Nikki Haley either. Neither have any sort of base in the Republican Party.

Agreed, though Pence has some sort of a base with a bunch of evangelicals. However, it's not nearly enough to win the nomination.

I think if somehow neither Trump nor DeSantis are the nominee, my money would be on Pompeo.
TPIG
ThatConservativeGuy
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: 1.91

« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2023, 04:18:25 PM »

This is one of the few cases where Trump's claims of deserving credit for getting someone elected is actually true (no Donnie, you're not the reason Mitch McConnell got re-elected), but who cares? Trump is the king of disloyalty and it's nice to see it be potentially thrown back at him.
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2023, 10:35:29 PM »

Trump believes he deserves loyalty? Hey Don the Con, you wouldn't know loyalty if it bit you in the as*! Loyalty is about reciprocity, you get what you give & since Trump doesn't grasp that loyalty is a 2 way street, he's the last person to be pontificating about loyalty! Since you don't give any Donnie, you ain't getting any! It's a commodity you earn Don the Con, you should ask Mike Pence that!
Biden 2024
wolfentoad66
Norfolk Island

« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2023, 10:42:32 PM »

Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2023, 10:06:20 AM »

You mean Biden? Sure.

Haley or Pence have literally no chance to win the nomination. Their bases are way too small to make a serious play with Trump already in and DeSantis very likely getting in, too.
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
Shaula
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2023, 07:41:28 AM »

He's not wrong but this is not a good message. There are plenty of better things to attack him on such as his backing by the establishment. This line of attack just makes Trump look whiny and idk why it's his main line.
Arizona Iced Tea
Minute Maid Juice
Junior Chimp

« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2023, 11:03:34 PM »

Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies