Biden admin proposes 2030 Census changes: MENA category, combined race-ethnicity question (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 06:13:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Geography & Demographics (Moderators: muon2, 100% pro-life no matter what)
  Biden admin proposes 2030 Census changes: MENA category, combined race-ethnicity question (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Biden admin proposes 2030 Census changes: MENA category, combined race-ethnicity question  (Read 1917 times)
Bismarck
Chancellor

« on: January 27, 2023, 11:42:16 AM »

Why MENA but not south Asians? I cant help but think Justin Amash being in the same grouping as me is much less weird than Chinese and Indians somehow being the same race.
Bismarck
Chancellor

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2023, 01:43:32 PM »

Terrible move. Jews and Arabs are white, and the move to separate them comes from a desire to further fractionalize and divide the US. Hispanic and Latino shouldn't be a category at all.

This forum will not allow me to use the words I want to describe my rage at this. My mother didn’t get called sand n***** in school for people like you to erase her identity.

Erase her identity? Giving her a new category is permanently separating her and perpetuating the imaginary distinctions that led to that disgusting discrimination in the first place.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies