Why are white liberals the most far left group of voters ideology wise? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 11:59:05 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Geography & Demographics (Moderators: muon2, 100% pro-life no matter what)
  Why are white liberals the most far left group of voters ideology wise? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Why are white liberals the most far left group of voters ideology wise?  (Read 1027 times)
GALeftist
sansymcsansface
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -7.29, S: -9.48

P
« on: January 25, 2023, 07:36:35 PM »
« edited: January 25, 2023, 07:42:51 PM by GALeftist »

Copious amounts of privilege (read: no skin in the game), and exposure to nuance without having the critical thinking abilities to maintain perspective both locally and historically.

Hence, idiocy like: 'Lets defund the police but also, someone broke into my car last week and I went to the police station to report it.' Or any sort of rage about colonialism/patriarchy, etc.

A solution would be to force many of these people to live in, say, Managua or Nouakchott for a short period of time, before returning them to the recesses of Palo Alto or Northern Virginia.

Protests against colonialism and patriarchy: famously exclusive to white, affluent areas.

Also, the question doesn't really make sense. Why is this white liberal more liberal than this black liberal? Well, because they are. If the argument is that like the modal white liberal is more liberal than the modal liberal of any other race, though, I object. As others have said, I do not think that the average member of the leftmost 25% of white voters, for example, is farther left than the average member of the leftmost 25% of Hispanic voters or whatever. I think this perception is mostly an artifact of there being relatively fewer white Democrats than nonwhite Democrats.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies