Canadian Parliament Mock Gov, Invitation to all users of Talk Elections!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 09:32:09 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Canadian Parliament Mock Gov, Invitation to all users of Talk Elections!
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Canadian Parliament Mock Gov, Invitation to all users of Talk Elections!  (Read 443 times)
Fitzmania
United States
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 05, 2023, 04:05:18 PM »

Hello Users of Talk Elections! I'm Fitzmania (Torum#3416 on Discord). Are you looking for a Canadian Mock-Government of **HIGH QUALITY** that is soon to start, look no further!

Our server is a newly founded Political Roleplay (mock government, polsim) based in 2023 Canada, meaning that the election is just a year away! We use a Proportional Representation system per province to elect Members of Parliament (MPs), and use a election formula that simulates election. The model takes into accounts several factors, including a candidates political stances on the economy, social issues, their effectiveness, name recognition, popularity with the states own social values and economical values. We also take into account a candidates ''campaign quality''. I am looking for folks who would be interested in joining this server! The last federal election results were as follows:

The Conservative Party won 119 seats, the Liberal Party won 117 seats, the New Democratic Party won 66 seats, the People's Party won 23 seats, and the Green Party won 14 seats. The current government is a Liberal-NDP Coalition, and with the next election set to be held in less than a year, things are sure to be competitive as parties vie for the most seats in Parliament.

To find out more on the server, please DM me on discord, I'll send you an invite! My discord tag is Torum#3416

Buffalo Mayor Young Kim
LVScreenssuck

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2023, 11:16:03 AM »

I was really excited for a second PolCanada was back.

Discord and modern politics, booooo

Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies