100% Democrat precincts (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:54:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  100% Democrat precincts (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 100% Democrat precincts  (Read 2483 times)
TransfemmeGoreVidal
Fulbright DNC
United States

« on: January 23, 2023, 02:41:27 AM »

The hilarious thing is that in the bay area, it's easier to find a 100% Trump precinct than a 100% Biden precinct.

Really? Where are they???
TransfemmeGoreVidal
Fulbright DNC
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2023, 03:21:42 AM »

The hilarious thing is that in the bay area, it's easier to find a 100% Trump precinct than a 100% Biden precinct.

Here. I did find some Biden ones too, but the Trump ones are easier to spot. The irony that the only unanimous precinct in or next to Berkeley is for Trump.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/upshot/2020-election-map.html

What do you think explains the 100% near Berkley for Trump precinct? I wonder if it's home to a very small, isolated conservative religious community.
TransfemmeGoreVidal
Fulbright DNC
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2023, 03:16:28 PM »

Here. I did find some Biden ones too, but the Trump ones are easier to spot. The irony that the only unanimous precinct in or next to Berkeley is for Trump.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/upshot/2020-election-map.html

What do you think explains the 100% near Berkley for Trump precinct? I wonder if it's home to a very small, isolated conservative religious community.
Are you talking about the one with only 1 voter or a different one? Either way, I'm just as interested in the question of why there's a precinct with only 1 voter as why they voted for Trump.

yeah same, that seems impossible. Even in the middle of nowhere I think that you'd just potentially have to travel a bit to get to the nearest polling place rather then have them set one up just for you.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies