100% Democrat precincts

(1/6) > >>

mileslunn:
I know in 2012 there were many of those in largely African-American urban areas.  Philadelphia for example had 59 such precincts, but also Chicago, Cleveland, Atlanta and other cities had them too.  Going through New York Times map, I am having trouble finding any.  Only 100% I see for either party are really tiny precincts with number of voters in single digits so probably all from same household.  A lot of inner city ones where Biden getting in high 90s and Trump low single digits, but seems unlike 2012 Trump did get some votes in most of those precincts even if not many.  Are there still any of such precincts or was Trump able to win a few votes in each?

President Punxsutawney Phil:
Quote from: mileslunn on January 04, 2023, 03:00:25 PM

I know in 2012 there were many of those in largely African-American urban areas.  Philadelphia for example had 59 such precincts, but also Chicago, Cleveland, Atlanta and other cities had them too.  Going through New York Times map, I am having trouble finding any.  Only 100% I see for either party are really tiny precincts with number of voters in single digits so probably all from same household.  A lot of inner city ones where Biden getting in high 90s and Trump low single digits, but seems unlike 2012 Trump did get some votes in most of those precincts even if not many.  Are there still any of such precincts or was Trump able to win a few votes in each?

There were probably precincts in Chicago where Trump got 0 votes. But I don't know for sure.

Ragnaroni:
Quote from: mileslunn on January 04, 2023, 03:00:25 PM

There are a few in the 2020 precints map in the Inland Empire, all with one vote for the Democrats each.

Ragnaroni:
I add these comments :
While looking in LA. I found a large amount of 100% Trump precincts with one vote as well : I will list what I think they are using google maps.
100 % Biden : 190th and Hamilton : Auto Shop.
Manhattan village : 2 votes : Food 4 Less and a Walmart.
Near the University Of California Irvine : 1 vote : Baypoint Apartments Homes

100 % Trump:
Right next to the Auto Shop : CalPortland, Sumitomo warehouse (and some more places) 2 votes though.
Right next to each other : DENSO Products and Services Americas and Rancho Rio Verde Riding Club.
In Santa Ana Heights with 1 vote for Trump : Montesorri Way Learning Center Inc

I can add more if you guys find this interesting

Tintrlvr:
Quote from: Ragnaroni on January 08, 2023, 11:13:38 AM

I add these comments :
While looking in LA. I found a large amount of 100% Trump precincts with one vote as well : I will list what I think they are using google maps.
100 % Biden : 190th and Hamilton : Auto Shop.
Manhattan village : 2 votes : Food 4 Less and a Walmart.
Near the University Of California Irvine : 1 vote : Baypoint Apartments Homes

100 % Trump:
Right next to the Auto Shop : CalPortland, Sumitomo warehouse (and some more places) 2 votes though.
Right next to each other : DENSO Products and Services Americas and Rancho Rio Verde Riding Club.
In Santa Ana Heights with 1 vote for Trump : Montesorri Way Learning Center Inc

I can add more if you guys find this interesting

IIRC there are a couple of 100% Trump precincts with hundreds of votes in New Square, NY and vicinity.

Not sure I’ve seen a 100% Biden precinct with a non-negligible number of votes, though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page