Office of SOS Lakigigar
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 11:38:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of SOS Lakigigar
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Office of SOS Lakigigar  (Read 1838 times)
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -4.78

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: December 22, 2022, 01:27:53 PM »
« edited: March 19, 2024, 02:02:19 AM by LAKISYLVANIA »

Welcome to the office of Lakigigar. i will mainly be using this thread to track votes i did on acts in sessions i've taken seat (and maybe other miscellaneous stuff).
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2022, 01:30:52 PM »
« Edited: December 22, 2022, 05:21:54 PM by Laki »

This will be the post for my track record, i won't go further in history than 2022 and personally I don't think i did meaningful stuff before.

6th Lincoln General Court

S = sponsored
A = Proposed Amendment Accepted

LGC 6.1 - Nonsensical Fraudulent Technology Ban Act of 2022 (PASSED) Aye
LGC 6.2: Recognition of the Separation of Church and State (PASSED) Aye
LGC 6.4 - Apology for Witch Hunts Resolution (PASSED) Aye S
LGC 6.5 - Lincoln Voting Instructions Amendment (PASSED) Aye
LGC 6.6 - Seal the Deal Act (PASSED) Aye
LGC 6.7 - Lead Education and Decommissioning Act (PASSED) Aye
LGC 6.8 - Promoting Holy Building Codes Act (FAILED) Nay
LGC 6.9 - Crypto Reform Act (FAILED) Nay
LGC 6.11 Video Games Microtransaction Regulation Act (PASSED) Aye S
LGC 6.12 - The Emergency Act (PASSED) Abstain

8th Lincoln General Court

LGC 6.10 - Video Games Ratings Restructuring Act (PASSED) No Longer Elected S partially

10th Lincoln General Court

LGC 10.1 — Repeal of Unnecessary Legislation Act — PASSED Aye
LGC 10.2 — Letting Our Region Breathe Act — VETOED Abstain
LGC 10.3 — Corporal Punishment is Child Abuse Act — PASSED Aye
LGC 10.4 — No Predatory Towing Act — PASSED Aye
LGC 10.5 — Lincoln Infrastructure Reform Act — PASSED Aye
LGC 10.6 — Involuntary Commitment Is Kidnapping Act — PASSED Aye
LGC 10.7 — No Big Tech Adult Daycares Act — PASSED Aye
LGC 10.8 — BREATHABLE Vaccine Act — PASSED Nay
LGC 10.9 — Tax Inclusive Pricing Act — PASSED Aye
LGC 10.11 — Criminal Justice Reform Act — PASSED Aye
LGC 10.13 — Lincoln Liquor Liberty Act — PASSED Nay
LGC 10.14 — Direct Democracy Amendment — FAILED Aye
LGC 10.15 — Nominative Freedom Act — PASSED Nay
LGC 10.16 — Civil Rights Act of 2022 — PASSED Aye
LGC 10.17 — ChristianMan Care — PASSED Nay
LGC 10.18 — Central Capital Act — FAILED Abstain
LGC 10.19 — Ending RSALT for Assault Act — PASSED Aye
LGC 10.20 — Holiday Act — PASSED Aye A
LGC 10.21 — Free Trade School Act — PASSED Aye
LGC 10.22 — Be Nice To Each Other Act — FAILED Aye S
LGC 10.23 — Stop The Suffering Act — VETOED Aye S
LGC 10.24 — Humans Have Legs Act — FAILED Aye S
LGC 10.25 — Amendment to L.C. 10.3 — PASSED Nay
LGC 10.27 — Mental Health Reform Act — FAILED Aye S
LGC 10.28 — Amendment to the Declaration of Rights — PASSED Aye S Passed in a referendum
LGC 10.29 — Anti-Corruption Act — PASSED Nay
LGC 10.30 — Comprehensive Sales Tax Act — PASSED Aye S
LGC 10.31 — Repeal of Lincoln Regional Defence Act — PASSED Aye S
LGC 10.32 — Protecting Traumatized Lincolnites Act — PASSED Aye
LGC 10.33 — Moral Support for OSR Act — PASSED Aye S

11th Lincoln General Court

LGC 11.1 — Bilingual Lincoln Children Act — PASSED Aye S
LGC 11.2 — Resolution to recognize the Circassian Genocide — PASSED Aye S
LGC 11.3 — Resolution to recognize the Indonesian Genocide — PASSED Aye S
LGC 11.4 — No More Gambling Act — FAILED Aye S
LGC 11.5 — Funding Research of MDMA-Assisted Therapy Act — PASSED Aye S
LGC 11.6 — Ending Modern 21st Century Segregation Act — PASSED Aye S
LGC 11.7 — Banning IQ Tests Act — PASSED Aye S
LGC 11.8 — All People Are Worthy Beings Act — FAILED Aye S
LGC 11.9 — 30 Hour Work Week Act — PASSED Aye S
LGC 11.10 — Student Athletics Reform Act — PASSED Aye
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2022, 01:43:50 PM »
« Edited: December 22, 2022, 03:39:08 PM by Laki »

reserved
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2022, 01:49:52 PM »
« Edited: December 22, 2022, 03:37:27 PM by Laki »

reserved
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2022, 03:30:13 PM »

reserved
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2023, 12:58:03 PM »

Glad to see the following act pass. I believe this will make the job of GM more attractive, deal with activity issues and give GM's something to do while not interfering with their main task, getting to run the game.

GAME MODERATOR CANDIDATES ACT

1. The Game Engine Restructuring and GM Team Creation Act shall be amended as follows:

Section 3: Game Moderation Team

i. The president shall appoint three (3) members of the game moderation team (henceforth referred to as "the GM team") with the advice and consent of the Senate.

ii. The GM team shall have power, except where limited elsewhere by this legislation:

(a) to simulate the effect of domestic and foreign legislation of the government of Atlasia and of the several regions;
(b) to simulate the actions of non-playable entities;
(c) to simulate domestic and global events;
(d) to be the final arbiter in all questions of the reality of events which occur during their tenure;
(e) to be the final arbiter on the reality of the status quo with respect domestic and global conditions.

iii. The word of the GM team, once spoken, is Canon, and may not be revoked by their successor.

iv. Members of the GM team may be removed from office according to the same provisions set in place for the impeachment of executive officers.

v. A majority of members of the GM team may not hold any other elected or appointed office in either the Federal or Regional Governments. If any member of the GM team holds a Regional Office, such member shall abstain from participating in any GM activities exclusively impacting or affecting the Region in which they serve.

2. This act shall take effect immediately.

Passed 8-4-2-4 in the Atlasian Senate assembled.

- R, PPT
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2023, 01:35:02 PM »
« Edited: February 01, 2023, 01:47:26 PM by Senator Laki »

First three weeks in the senate:

I also wanted to take this opportunity to quickly talk about the events of the past weeks in the senate, informing you of all the acts we passed and worked on.

Prior to ascending office during my victory speech, i listed a few themes i wanted to work on. The themes listed were: mental wellbeing, lockdowns as a last resort, a more libertarian foreign policy, bringing activity to the senate as an independent voice and focusing on equality and individual strengths

We're now three weeks in, and while this is in some ways a short time, so not everything can be done, we've done a ton. In this time, only 5 sponsored acts have been able to get to the floor until now, while I currently have a few (4) in the queue. Two constitutional amendmenst that would improve game activity and direct democracy, one of which failed, though to make up for that i helped pass the Atlasian referendum act which is a major win for people who believe in direct democracy.

With regards to mental wellbeing, we currently have a recently introduced act on the floor that I sponsored regarding the use of IQ tests which I do not believe are helpful in any way possible. I'll take my time to explain more thoroughly in the senate itself. I also introduced an amendment to the Anonymous Eating act to deal with socially anxious people or people suffering from solomangarephobia. We dealt with issues of privacy, we passed the better baby boxes act to provide aid to struggling parents, we banned electroshock therapy which is frankly a monstreous practice, and we dealt with mental health in the Hearsay Exception act as well.

With regards to lockdowns as a last resort, there is an act in the queue that deals with this, though it is doubtful that it will get to the floor this session, given the queue is lengthy. But it will be dealt with soon, and come to the senate floor soon.

When it comes to a libertarian foreign policy, i added that I wanted to focus on diplomatic ways to preserve and achieve democratic and peaceful outcomes. There is an act on the floor that would condemn the recently used violence in Peru and withdraw support to the Peruvian government, encouraging fair and free elections where the integrity of the elections would be preserved. On top of that, i helped tweak the foreign arms sales act to what I consider a more fair and neutral approach to these nations, and ensuring no undemocratic nation evades sanctions with regards to arms sales.

I've focused on equality and individual strengths as well. In fact a lot of acts this session helped towards that goal, and in a way the Unintelligent tests currently introduced helps toward this goal as well. A lot of acts indirectly helped us achieve these goals, to work on a more equal society where we highlight individual strengths while still having a humanist approach. We dealt with issues of privacy violations. We dealt with unethical practices executed by companies in particular technological ones such as the App Store Freedom Act or Stop The Bots act and we broke up monopolies such as in the No Bus Monopolies act.

Most importantly, i contributed to bringing activity to the senate as an independent voice. It's safe to say and to see that I haven't been bought by any political interest group, and that I act in the senate as an independent. Of course at the time of signing, i wasn't part of the resurrected political party Peace yet, but I didn't abandon what i've told i would do. There is more activity in the senate, not just by me, but overall it is a more active session. I also actively contributed to debates, actively seeking for ways how we can improve an act, in the form of amendments, and opening up myself to other ways of thinking and at the end compromise with other democratically elected senators.

We have done a lot of stuff in a short time, and we're sure to do a lot more in the remaining weeks this session lasts, as well as into the next session. Whenever i have time, i'll update my opening posts so that people have a quick overview of my voting record.

Promises made, Promises kept!
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2023, 09:07:59 PM »
« Edited: February 03, 2023, 09:15:52 PM by Senator Laki »

Statement on Greenland:

In the past, i've brought up the idea of a Greenland Purchase Act, specifically before ascending to the senate. I got no responses from the few people I wanted to explore this idea with, and I realized that maybe this after all wasn't something I truly wanted.

Weeks later, this idea suddenly mysteriously appears somewhere, with additions that violate the very essences of my ideology and of what I stand for. Let me be clear, i'm not necessarily against a purchase of Greenland, esp. if a deal with Denmark can be made. But not in a thousand years will I support a proposal or an act that:

- would exploit the land for economical growth, rare resources and oil, with having no or little attention to leaving the environment intact and preserving the nature, ecosystems & wildlife of Greenland as well, while showing little care to the few inhabitants of Greenland.

- will i allow a piece of land that will be purchased with largely federal money that would entirely go to one region in particular with no benefits to the other regions. I will not engage in region favoritism

This is far from how I envisioned a Greenland Purchase Act. It goes right against the very essence of my ideology. It is more of a personal or regional prestige project than a good serious well elaborated idea.

At this point, i'm pretty convinced Denmark can handle Greenland better than we possibly will ever be able to do. And I believe we need to help Denmark in allowing the biodiversity and ecology of Greenland to thrive, invest in scientific endeavours given Greenland is a giant ancient lab with lots of valuable information about the Earths past. Denmark already tolerates us access to a few military bases that the United States have built there (without their consent back in the days) because of its strategic value for military purposes. But most importantly, Greenland is one of the last places of Earth that is not fully occupied and where nature can have its free course, and i want to keep it that way. And i do not trust it in the hands of Atlasian politicians to take good and reasonable care of it.

Can we please allow the peace & calmness to return to this beautiful republic.

Laki.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2023, 07:52:27 PM »

Hi

I want to thank everyone for supporting the tack/laki campaign, both in Labor and Peace. Thanks for the support we've gotten and thanks the effort other people have put in our campaign. In a close election, details will matter. And this was a team effort. I look forward to serve as the next vice-president, and i'm sure Tack will be a great president. If I thought that wouldn't be the case, i wouldn't have accepted the offer.

Secondly, i want to thank Spiral in particular. Two and a half months ago, you approached me with the question whether to join Peace when Peace was still a minor party. At the time, i looked forward to the challenge of bringing Peace back, as a left wing alternative and wanted to caucus with you in the senate after the december elections.

Since than more than two months have passed, and in the meantime we've succeeded in building up the party and creating a viable third party. We've managed to elect five senators to the next session, while also holding several positions in the regional houses and the Fremont First Minister.

I want to thank all of Peace for the effort and great enthusiasm that has been put in the party. Without all of you, that wouldn't have been possible. You ensured that the voice of Peace is one that needs to be taken seriously, and that we are influential over multiple areas.

Laki.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2023, 12:53:22 AM »

Hi

I decided to run again for senate. I want to continue what i've been doing the last two sessions, bring an active voice to the senate, act and think independently, and bring great new bills to the floor, focusing on mental wellbeing, lockdowns as a last resort, a more libertarian foreign policy, bringing activity to the senate as an independent voice and focusing on equality and individual strengths. Not all of them got passed but that's something that'll happen with the balance of power being divided.

I also decided to run for governor in Lincoln. I believe I can be an active and trustworthy governor with an independent-minded vision and being someone who can bring new voices & ideas to the office after the office being dominated years & years by Labor, as an alternative leftist voice who is willing to compromise with the center and right wing factions. It'll be my job in case i get the trust of the Lincolnites to govern in a reasonable and responsible way, not standing in the way of progress and being a good mediator and statesman to all factions and to all Lincolnites.

Laki.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2023, 01:38:13 PM »

If elected senator, i'll declare a campaign to run as PPT. As PPT i'll aim to be neutral, be a diplomat and to balance between both factions of the senate.

In case I get elected senator and am chosen to be PPT, i would like a new Senate Introduction Legislation thread to be opened, for organization purposes. I introduced a senate rules change as well that would deal with issues such as packing the queue, and I aim to have every bill that has been introduced last session and wasn't introduced yet to be debated and heard in the senate, but I like people to re-introduce them in a new senate legislation thread.

I'm aiming for a productive and respectful session.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2023, 03:26:39 AM »
« Edited: April 24, 2023, 04:17:08 AM by Senator Laki »

As deputy PPT, i have closed the rule suspension votes in the threads that would not have been influenced with or without Yankees vote, in order to make them pass. However I do not believe it was ethical right to do so, and to question Yankees vote, specifically because he, himself, has confirmed that the proxy vote were in line with how the senator would've voted.

Given that in those situations Yankees vote did not matter to the outcome of the final result, these acts all now have passed and await the president's approval after and whenever they'll be sent to the presidents office by the PPT or another deputy PPT (which is not done as of now yet).

We're talking about specifically these acts:

SB 114-12: Limiting Ballot Chicanery Act
SB 114-20: Funding Amendment Act
SR 114-24: Indigenous Nations Amendment
SB 114-24: No Dirty Agreements Act
SB 114-18: DIE is a Scam Act
SB 114-10: Company Towns Are Bad Act

And the amendment on:    
SB 114-14: Drug Price Transparency Act

This is however by no means an approval of how things have been going in the senate as of lately or of the repeated attempts to discount Yankees vote.

In the two cases Yankees vote did matter to the outcome of the final result, i have decided not to interfere, and that will be the PPT's responsability to close or not. That's not up to me to decide.

I also did not interfere with the SR 114-7: Regional Rights Amendment for the same reasons, as I felt that decision is someone elses to take and to avoid controversy.

Aside of that, I called two motions for a final vote, started a final vote, and also started a vote on tabling an act to get things moving again.

I also apologize for any controversies and mistakes made during my actions as deputy PPT during this session.

Laki
Deputy PPT
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2023, 04:44:31 AM »
« Edited: April 24, 2023, 04:47:47 AM by Senator Laki »

Speech

Secondly, with regards to the elections of last night.

I concede the race for governor of Lincoln and congratulate governor-elect Oleg with his victory. I'm certain he'll do a great job and he ran a great campaign.

While numbers for the at large senate seat are still provisional and being counted yet, i remain hopeful in a good end but i'll await offical certification before drawing conclusions.

I want to thank all people who have voted for my campaign, and on top of that, i also want to thank all people who have shown up this weekend to ensure a great victory overall for Peace throughout all of Atlasia. This weekend, we saw a purple wave.

I want to thank the people who have been candidates, who have run campaigns and who have done a lot of work behind the scenes. Without all of you, this wouldn't have been possible and it's people like you that have lead to this. Even the little things can result in great things.

Laki
Vice President Christian Man
Christian Man
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -2.26

P P P

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2023, 10:17:19 AM »

Sorry to hear about your loss, it was a good race.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2023, 03:25:09 AM »
« Edited: April 25, 2023, 06:40:34 AM by Senator Laki »

While still awaiting the results in the senate, i have moved on and did some work as deputy PPT.

Almost in every thread, there should have been some progress and i'm glad to inform that all votes to suspend the rules and all cloture votes are now closed. Hoping for normalcy to resume now.

The VP is informed about the three tiebreaks, and there are quite a lot of final votes open, so senators definitely check those threads.

3 bills/resolutions have been sent to the office of the president, and the president is also notified of the two amendments that have passed. Further action has to be taken by the president on the 3 bills/resolutions that i've sent to the office.

Also take a look at the noticeboard that I have updated, which should help give an overview.

Laki.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2023, 07:42:11 AM »
« Edited: April 27, 2023, 07:53:59 AM by Senator Laki »

I will withdraw my campaign for PPT and am supporting fellow party member and my good friend Scott as PPT. Of course i'm ready to assist Scott as PPT if he appoints me as deputy PPT. I think I have shown I can do the job as PPT one day, if there's a need to someday.

On top of that, there's a good possibility the results won't be certified yet, and thus that i'll not be able to swear in before or during when the PPT election will be held. It would be more beneficial to have a PPT candidate who actually is certain to be a senator in the incoming session at the time the PPT election will be held. I hope the certification of the results won't be delayed as a result of the lawsuit, but i'll respect the time the judges need to figure this one out and I respect the judicial process.

Technically it's not even certain I have won, but I'm assuming based on early counts that the chance is around 99% that I did, but to be 100% sure i will need to wait on what court decides due to the ongoing lawsuit and election dispute challenging the official certification of the results.

Laki.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2023, 09:08:18 AM »

Thank you, my friend. I'm glad that Peace will be entering the next Senate united. We're going to get a lot done and I'll reiterate that, assuming you are certified and I am elected, you will stay on board as Deputy as will UNL (and Sirius too if they want to).
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2023, 07:28:13 PM »

I am running for Fremont Senate during the next election in july. I'll keep it short, i don't believe in tl;dr posts. But I intend on working together with other elected senators to build a consensus, and i intend to focus on passing legislation that benefits the working class. I'm a dove on foreign policy (obviously, given our party brand) and as always mental wellbeing is very important to me. I believe i've done a lot in the past months in the senate and i can continue this. Secondly, preserving national unity after the failed secessionist efforts is also something that is important to me and something i'll defend.

Vote Laki!
Vice President Christian Man
Christian Man
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -2.26

P P P

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2023, 09:35:09 PM »

Endorsed (would vote for you if I could)
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2023, 04:29:27 PM »

I am running for Fremont senate in october again. I think i've done great work in the senate, been consistently among the more active members, and have kept my promises with focusing on legislation that will improve native Atlasian rights and increase their recognition, focusing on environmentalism, mental wellbeing and keeping Atlasian imperialism in check. We also are about to end the covid emergency and pardonned covid offenders for petty offenses. And generally i have watched to ensure social freedoms are untouched despite numerous attacks from the right, while ensuring the gap between poor and rich doesn't grow.

I believe i have my place in the senate. Therefore I hope for your vote in the upcoming senatorial election. I've not heard an opponent declare so far, but I hope I can count regardless of that still count on your vote, and I do hope that people are approving of the Peace administration and legislature which I fully am behind off.

I want to make use of the opportunity to hereby also endorse the Spiral re-election campaign. He's by far the best fit to continue to be our president and he's a great ally in the game.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2024, 12:15:47 AM »

I'll make it quick since i'm tired and will go to sleep.

Congrats to Koopa for getting elected to Fremont FM. I wasn't aware you wanted to run for re-election, otherwise i wouldn't have declared but it has been some time Fremont has had a competitive race, so perhaps it was a good thing after all. I do fully support the work you've been doing as first minister of Fremont. You've been amazing in that.

Congrats to Tim and Christian Man for getting elected as president and vice president. I'm confident in your ability to be president of this republic, as i've shown by my early endorsement and my full commitment to your campaign. I also know Christian Man will be a great vice president as i've learnt to know him for the past year, and i'm glad to see him getting elected to this position and to see people place the trust in both of these.

As for Sirius, i'm pretty sure you'll end up getting elected at some point if you run again in the future. The third time is the charm. Don't give up. You've had a great performance this weekend.

There'll be a lot of healing that will have to be made with some, but I hope that that process can come from two sides.

Regarding the senate i'm not sure if i'm elected, but what i'll do is thank the users that have voted for me. I'm grateful and honoured to get these votes.

I also want to congratulate HL23 on her great campaign. She's a promising new face to the game, and if elected, she'd be a great senator. If not, i'm sure she'll end up getting elected at some point too. I'll continue to support her strongly in future candidacies. She deserves a special additional mention for the dedication and the effort she has shown.

Lastly, i want to thank president Spiral for the support and dedication to the wellbeing of this country and fellow citizens. I'm glad i've got to learn to know you. You were a great president and I consider you a good close friend.

Laki
cherry mandarin
HL23

P
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2024, 06:35:06 PM »

I'll make it quick since i'm tired and will go to sleep.

Congrats to Koopa for getting elected to Fremont FM. I wasn't aware you wanted to run for re-election, otherwise i wouldn't have declared but it has been some time Fremont has had a competitive race, so perhaps it was a good thing after all. I do fully support the work you've been doing as first minister of Fremont. You've been amazing in that.

Congrats to Tim and Christian Man for getting elected as president and vice president. I'm confident in your ability to be president of this republic, as i've shown by my early endorsement and my full commitment to your campaign. I also know Christian Man will be a great vice president as i've learnt to know him for the past year, and i'm glad to see him getting elected to this position and to see people place the trust in both of these.

As for Sirius, i'm pretty sure you'll end up getting elected at some point if you run again in the future. The third time is the charm. Don't give up. You've had a great performance this weekend.

There'll be a lot of healing that will have to be made with some, but I hope that that process can come from two sides.

Regarding the senate i'm not sure if i'm elected, but what i'll do is thank the users that have voted for me. I'm grateful and honoured to get these votes.

I also want to congratulate HL23 on her great campaign. She's a promising new face to the game, and if elected, she'd be a great senator. If not, i'm sure she'll end up getting elected at some point too. I'll continue to support her strongly in future candidacies. She deserves a special additional mention for the dedication and the effort she has shown.

Lastly, i want to thank president Spiral for the support and dedication to the wellbeing of this country and fellow citizens. I'm glad i've got to learn to know you. You were a great president and I consider you a good close friend.

Laki

Thank you for the shout-out! I really appreciate it.

You were very enthusiastic, outspoken, and selfless in helping win votes for my campaign, and I hope you know that your support definitely meant a lot to me.

Congratulations on your return to the Senate, as well as a hard-fought race for Frιmont FM. You have definitely earned this victory, and I know you will continue to serve this country well in the future.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2024, 02:02:32 AM »

This will be the office i'll be using while being secretary of state!
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2024, 07:44:19 AM »

Secretary of State Lakigigar will visit Mexico in the coming days to talk with incumbent president AMLO and discuss global security, immigration, climate change, trade and how to further develop and foster Atlasian-Mexican relations.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2024, 04:45:29 PM »
« Edited: March 22, 2024, 04:49:36 PM by LAKISYLVANIA »

I strongly condemn the dastardly terrorist attack in Moscow killing innocent people and pray for the victims and their families. At this hour of national tragedy, the Republic of Atlasia stands in solidarity with the people of Moscow.

I'll explore ways to increase cooperation globally to eliminate remaining ISIS-K terrorist cells globally with all nations and will actively push for them to be recognised as a terrorist organization nationally in the senate.

Additionally, the Republic of Atlasia will do all that is needed to ensure Atlasians remaining in Russia are in safety, and will provide aid and assistance for Atlasians in Moscow. The travel advisory will also be changed to Level 4 indicating a "no travel" advise.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies