Peebs vs. Abdullah (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 07:44:02 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Peebs vs. Abdullah (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who would you vote for?/Who would win?
Peebs/Peebs

Peebs/Abdullah

Abdullah/Peebs

Abdullah/Abdullah

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 91

Author Topic: Peebs vs. Abdullah  (Read 2679 times)
TheReckoning
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: December 21, 2022, 02:33:20 PM »

I'd vote for Abdullah but I think Peebs would win. I don't think America is ready for a Muslim President.

But it’s ready for a trans president?
TheReckoning
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2023, 07:28:21 PM »

TIL: Thinking gay marriage is morally wrong because of your religion=queer phobia.
Yes. If you think women are inferior because of your religion, you're sexist. There's no reason queer issues should be different.

Believing that marriage is supposed to be unitative bond between a man and a woman is not “queerphobia.” There’s a reason why this was the case for a long time, and it’s not because pretty much every society had a bone to pick with gay people.
TheReckoning
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2023, 02:34:55 PM »

TIL: Thinking gay marriage is morally wrong because of your religion=queer phobia.

Religious beliefs can be founded on bigotry.

The religious views against same-sex marriage predate the concept of “gay people” by several thousand years. They have nothing to do with thinking anything bad about gay people.
TheReckoning
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2023, 12:38:58 AM »

The religious views against same-sex marriage predate the concept of “gay people” by several thousand years. They have nothing to do with thinking anything bad about gay people.

This makes zero sense. How can opposition to homosexual marriage predate homosexuality?

Homosexuality =/ homosexual people. The former has been known for millennia, while the latter I think has only been a concept since the late 19th century.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies