Peebs vs. Abdullah (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:34:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Peebs vs. Abdullah (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who would you vote for?/Who would win?
Peebs/Peebs

Peebs/Abdullah

Abdullah/Peebs

Abdullah/Abdullah

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 91

Author Topic: Peebs vs. Abdullah  (Read 2709 times)
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« on: March 01, 2023, 12:41:33 PM »

TIL: Thinking gay marriage is morally wrong because of your religion=queer phobia.
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2023, 04:09:39 PM »

Now THIS is a close race on Atlas.
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2023, 08:27:59 PM »

Most people on this site are unfamiliar with the depths of Abdullah's radicalism.

Ooh, please tell me more about my "radicalism".

I'm very interested and won't be afraid to admit I, too, am unfamiliar with these "depths" of myself you have managed to identify.

Wait, do you actually consider yourself electable in the US? Lmao!

No (at least not on the federal or state level), because I don't care about becoming a politician. I easily could be "electable" if I gave up my morals, picking and choosing what issues to talk about like every modern American politician does, and it would not be difficult to do.

You suffer from the same exact problem as me, being a weirdo Reddit-style Libertarian, and so does Peebs with her communism and obsession with gender. If you two talked about some of the issues you cared about, you could barely win 1% of the vote.

Also, I have an added bonus of not having mental illnesses, putting me easily ahead of a solid 25% or 30% of this forum, almost definitely including Peebs and possibly you, too.

Also it's funny how you dodged my question. Tell me what you really think about my "radicalism" (something shared by every single religious Muslim, according to you). Don't be afraid! You know so much about Islam and religion in general, having "never met a seriously religious person". You should talk about it a lot more!

Use paragraphs this time, not sentences. Go into what you think in detail.
And actually make attempts to refute my arguments instead of acting like what you say is self-evident and obvious.
Hm…could you explain your reasoning for this sentence?
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2023, 11:45:12 PM »

I don’t think you fully understand these mental illnesses very well. ADHD definitely is not a major hurdle for a politician and honestly in some cases may not even be a bad thing.
Autism is a bit more complex, if it’s severe it absolutely would hinder a campaign but if it’s mild…it’s definitely not this giant barrier (although it still would be a downside)

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies