GA: Insider Advantage: Sen. Warnock (D) +2 (rounded: +3)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:35:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2022 Senate & House Election Polls
  GA: Insider Advantage: Sen. Warnock (D) +2 (rounded: +3)
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: GA: Insider Advantage: Sen. Warnock (D) +2 (rounded: +3)  (Read 1494 times)
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: December 05, 2022, 12:27:18 PM »

New Poll: Georgia Senator by Insider Advantage on 2022-12-04

Summary: D: 51%, R: 48%, U: 1%

Poll Source URL: Full Poll Details
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2022, 01:29:35 PM »

It’s over.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2022, 01:40:17 PM »

It's over of INSIDE ADVANCTAGE has WARNOCK AHEAD , Biden at 37/57 Approvals these Pollsters like IPSOS Pay for Approvals just to be WRONG and Gas prices are 3.75
Spectator
United States

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2022, 01:42:46 PM »

Is this one of the sham GOP pollsters?
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2022, 01:48:14 PM »

Is this one of the sham GOP pollsters?

Slightly less of a sham as Trafalgar and Patriot Polls and Hunter’s Laptop Polling Company, but still a GOP hack firm.
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2022, 02:58:07 PM »

LMAO they're literally only returning to herd so that they don't get an F rating next time on 538.
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2022, 02:59:54 PM »

Like, these 18-39, White, Independent, Black numbers are all still ridiculous. I feel like they essentially do the same thing that Traflagar "does" - have a topline # in mind that they want to get to, and then fudge where they can to make it work.

They can't seriously still be having Democrats losing 18-39 year olds after all of their messy polls in the midterms... come on now.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2022, 03:49:18 PM »

Is this even going to be close? Might be an early night.
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2022, 06:34:11 PM »

A few comments from a Georgia numbers guy:

Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2022, 07:19:59 PM »

I think it's more just a sign that the poll is fake.
Former Dean Phillips Supporters for Haley (I guess???!?) 👁️
The Impartial Spectator
Junior Chimp

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2022, 11:59:02 AM »

Or just a symptom of low response rates leading to the same sort of systemically biased crosstab issues we see in many polls.

Although I guess in some sense that makes a poll "fake," but in that sense basically all polls are fake, because they basically all have these problems (especially Rs doing better with supposed minorities and young voters than in reality).
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2022, 12:10:08 PM »
« Edited: December 06, 2022, 12:15:05 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

Or just a symptom of low response rates leading to the same sort of systemically biased crosstab issues we see in many polls.

Although I guess in some sense that makes a poll "fake," but in that sense basically all polls are fake, because they basically all have these problems (especially Rs doing better with supposed minorities and young voters than in reality).

White females always switch up on us when Eday neara they were going for Ryan and Beasley and Crist then they changed R and they floated with Oz and Fetterman and LAXALT and CCM, nut we have a chance to win red states in 24 just like White female Laura Kelly won because Biden is back on ballot, it's not polls are fake white females switch on us constantly

Men always stock to their vote on QU poll when Walker started losing females supported WARNOCK due to Walker pro life abortion stances, but since Kemp isn't running Warnock is getting their votes

As far as blk females and Latino female it's gone due to fact Biden picked Latino and Blk female judges the on R Female Rs put up is Condi Rice 20 yrs with Bush W with Colin Powell and these blk men like Clarence Thomas like DeSantis are against Affirmative Action and Student Loan Discharge that's why DeSantis is gonna lose to Biden Biden is gonna make an ad specific that DeSantis is against Student Loan Discharge and he is an Ivy League Lawyer hypocritical
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2022, 01:54:32 PM »

Eh, I'm starting to wonder if places like Landmark, IA, Trafalgar do really just cook the books sometimes. They all have the *same* issues (Reps always doing better with Blacks, young voters, etc.) There's no way it's uniform across all those outfits consistently unless something was seriously off.
Former Dean Phillips Supporters for Haley (I guess???!?) 👁️
The Impartial Spectator
Junior Chimp

« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2022, 03:18:42 PM »

Eh, I'm starting to wonder if places like Landmark, IA, Trafalgar do really just cook the books sometimes. They all have the *same* issues (Reps always doing better with Blacks, young voters, etc.) There's no way it's uniform across all those outfits consistently unless something was seriously off.

Those specific issues with those specific crosstabs have been a pattern for non-hack pollsters also though.
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2022, 03:39:51 PM »

Those specific issues with those specific crosstabs have been a pattern for non-hack pollsters also though.

True, but not to the extent of these ones though. It's just like IA, who consistently, poll after poll, had the Republican winning "other" (hispanic/asian) race like 75-15 in a ton of polls. It was so ridiculously consistent that there's just no way you could come up with that # over and over again unless you were fudging things to come out to the desired overall result.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies