Office of Attorney General Mr. X
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 09:46:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Attorney General Mr. X
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of Attorney General Mr. X  (Read 451 times)
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 28, 2023, 08:22:09 AM »

I have a few announcements:

Due to the sprawling, complex nature the secession trials, I have - after consultation with President Spiral - begun assembling a “dream team” consisting of some of Atlasia’s best and brightest legal minds to join the prosecution team.  These Assistant Atlasian Attorneys will include both experienced veterans of the Atlasian legal profession and rising stars in the field.  However, they all have two things in common: a firm commitment to upholding the rule of law and a profound patriotism that led them to answer this call to public service. 

I am pleased to announce that Bacon King has joined the Atlasian Department of Justice as a federal prosecutor and shall also serve as Chief Prosecutor in the secession trials.  As a former Attorney General and former Supreme Court Justice who has been practicing law for 18 years, Bacon King will bring a truly unique level of experience and legal insight to the table.  In truth, I can think of no one better for the job.

I am equally pleased to announce that Ypestis will be joining the Atlasian Department of Justice as a federal prosecutor and shall serve as one of the prosecutors in the secession trials.  While Ypestis’ intelligence, resourcefulness, and integrity have led many to attempt in vain to lure him into public service in the past, today - when at Atlasia needed him most - he answered the nation’s call. 

These are but the first two members of the prosecution team and I hope to be able to announce additional appointments in the near future.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2023, 10:51:22 AM »

I want to congratulate Deputy Attorney General John Dule on his overwhelming confirmation by the Senate.  Mr. Dule is one of the brightest rising stars in the Atlasian legal profession.  His intelligence, legendary commitment to the rule of law, and debating prowess will serve our nation well.  Most importantly, while Mr. Dule and I share a common commitment to the rule of law and defending our Constitution against all enemies, we differ on many political issues. 

I know that Mr. Dule will bring a different perspective to the table and never shy away from telling me when he thinks I’m wrong.  I believe it is critical that every Atlasian public official have such a person in their corner lest they risk falling victim to tunnel vision, emotional passions of the moment, or subconscious bias of either an ideological or personal nature.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies