Why are blue avatars so knee-jerk defensive of Florida?

(1/12) > >>

I spent the winter writing songs about getting better:
It's basically like them being the triggered snowflakes again and unwilling to accept that some people just don't want to live in Florida. You don't see red avatars getting wildly bent out of shape when people talk about not wanting to live in coastal states or cold Midwestern ones.

Хahar 🤔:
I don't think that blue avatars on this forum are the ones being "triggered snowflakes" about Florida. And again, BRTD, your posts would be a lot better if you didn't have the exact same vocabulary as Pepe_Groyper69.

Spectator:
You won’t find me ever wanting to move someplace that gets ravaged by hurricanes every year and is constantly humid.

Quote from: Хahar 🤔 on December 04, 2022, 04:06:23 PM

I don't think that blue avatars on this forum are the ones being "triggered snowflakes" about Florida. And again, BRTD, your posts would be a lot better if you didn't have the exact same vocabulary as Pepe_Groyper69.

I mostly say stuff like that to kind of just throw their own words against them, it's really the right who gets way more upset over such things so them talking like that is just projection...look at how Trump was a lot less able to handle media criticism than basically any President in recent memory.

Quote from: Хahar 🤔 on December 04, 2022, 04:06:23 PM

Although I'll admit maybe it's not "blue avatars" as a whole as just OSR and DT. Still they're getting way more upset at people dumping on Florida than any red avatar is of dumping on say New Jersey.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page