Fetterman supports Crt packing
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 02:41:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Fetterman supports Crt packing
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Fetterman supports Crt packing  (Read 543 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: December 02, 2022, 08:10:15 PM »
« edited: December 02, 2022, 08:15:22 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

https://www.yahoo.com/news/john-fettermans-top-aide-outspoken-221545000.html

Whenever Ds get a Filibuster proof Trifecta eliminate Sinema in 24 is Ds top target with GALLEGO , hold Tester and Brown and put FL in play with Matthew Sancrainte

Biden already leads Trump  FL 51/49, should Biden debate Trump or DeSantis TAX REFORM ISNT GIVING TAX CUTS FOR WEALTHY ITS Closing THE TAX LOOPHOLES LIKE Obama SAID TO ROMNEY ON THE RICH
Make America Grumpy Again
Christian Man
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -2.26

P P P

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2022, 12:29:12 AM »

Fetterman's aide wasn't elected and aide's don't always agree with the politicians. I believe Fetterman supports court packing but this article is misleading.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2022, 01:23:12 PM »

They don't have the votes but based on 24 Ds are confident about H CA and NY and if Gallego wins and Manchin loses but we hold Brown and Tester that's a D S so that's how a Filibuster proof Trifecta will happen but first without Feinstein whom is gonna get reelected in 24 they can't Crt pack they have to end the Filibuster and see if SCOTUS overturns Progressive legislation this Student Loan Forgiveness is gonna be a test

But we have a good chance in TX or FL to target Biden is already leading Trump in FL, FL and OH aren't voting 20 pts to the right of the nation
GP270watch
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2022, 01:32:28 PM »

Biden should pack the courts. The Conservative movement has been scheming for generations with a plan to rule the country through judges because their platform is unpopular. Any sane politician that had the power to thwart that scheme would do so.
MABA 2020
MakeAmericaBritishAgain
United Kingdom

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2022, 01:35:24 PM »

Good man, we need more Fettermans in Congress and less Sinemas
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2022, 01:59:35 PM »

Good
Yoda
United States

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2022, 07:52:04 AM »

This position is only going to grow in the democratic party/dem senate caucus when Gallego replaces Sinema and Feinstein is replaced with a younger dem who realizes that the only way to fix the courts in the near term is to pack them.
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2022, 01:04:41 PM »

I don't support court packing, but I recognize that packing the courts will further, maybe even completely destroy their legitimacy so I'd be in favor of the Democrats doing it.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2022, 04:46:51 PM »

I don't support court packing, but I recognize that packing the courts will further, maybe even completely destroy their legitimacy so I'd be in favor of the Democrats doing it.

So gun control, Voting Rights, and campaign finance finance reform and Voting Rights and 50K student loans Discharge aren't gonna help you and I know you aren't rich, your family maybe middle class but the only person rich is Leip, lol plse

Ds not Rs passed 2 stimulus checks and DeSantis and Trump judges are against Student Loan Discharge

This is a centrist Crt but we need to end Gerrymandering once and for all and Crt packing maybe the only way to do it
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2022, 05:36:33 PM »

So gun control, Voting Rights, and campaign finance finance reform and Voting Rights and 50K student loans Discharge aren't gonna help you and I know you aren't rich, your family maybe middle class but the only person rich is Leip, lol plse

Ds not Rs passed 2 stimulus checks and DeSantis and Trump judges are against Student Loan Discharge

This is a centrist Crt but we need to end Gerrymandering once and for all and Crt packing maybe the only way to do it

100% agree!
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies