What would bronz and Tender Branson's takes on Chesa Boudin's recall be?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 03:05:14 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  What would bronz and Tender Branson's takes on Chesa Boudin's recall be?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What would bronz and Tender Branson's takes on Chesa Boudin's recall be?  (Read 258 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 09, 2022, 01:41:43 PM »

All I know is bronz would absolutely be having a field day, and Tender would definitely find some obscure decades old Austrian state election to compare it to.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2022, 02:08:36 PM »

bronz: The left is paying the price for being lax on crime, that's why they need to stop attacking the police. The recall is clearly a sign even liberal cities stand with law enforcement. They don't want intellectual debates over criminal justice, just save streets. That's why you need police, including white male officers. Especially in a city with black female mayor.

Tender: San Francisco needs a DA who is enforcing immigration laws, hopefully they replace him with a hot woman. And he'd come up with some weird comparison to a local Austrian election.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2022, 03:21:23 PM »

Neither would care because SF is not located in New Jersey, Long Island, or Austria.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2022, 03:09:31 PM »

Maybe I’m mixing them up, but I think their combined response would be something like…

Posters who think that Chesa Boudin’s recall reminds them of Kim Jong Un's sister Kim Yo Jong and those who are more reminded of South Korean actress Kim You-Jung are naturally going to segregate into different corners of the forum.  I am not defending it, but basic human tribalism shows that people like to associate themselves with people who have different opinions of which Korean woman they associate with the non-female, non-Korean outgoing district attorney of San Francisco. 

I don’t care which Korean woman you associate with him, I would get along with you.  I try to get along with posters with all opinions of Chesa Boudin.  This is especially true now that Kim You-Jung is no longer underage, as she was when this thread was first posted.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2022, 03:26:43 PM »

Bronz and Tender have been banned and Tender indefinitely, I had no gripes with Tender until he banned me from entering polls but he is banned now.

Bronz was muted already for 30 days and when he comes back he make the same threads because users like Fuzzy respond to them
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2022, 10:40:24 PM »

bronz: The left is paying the price for being lax on crime, that's why they need to stop attacking the police. The recall is clearly a sign even liberal cities stand with law enforcement. They don't want intellectual debates over criminal justice, just save streets. That's why you need police, including white male officers. Especially in a city with black female mayor.
Haha

If people like Chesa Boudin and Nicole Thomas Kennedy can't make it in leftwing cities, how can they implement policy in swing and right wing areas?

This is embarrassing for BLM.
Pretty close actually!
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies