What’s your handedness?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 08:16:47 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  What’s your handedness?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: ?
Left handed

Right handed

Ambidextrous

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 67

Author Topic: What’s your handedness?  (Read 1409 times)
Lechasseur
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -0.52, S: 3.13

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2023, 02:36:12 AM »

I got switched so it's complicated

Like for example when it comes to writing, I'm righthanded while writing with pen and paper, but if writing with a marker on a whiteboard then I'm lefthanded

But yeah to give a proper answer to the question, I'm naturally left-handed, but I was switched to using my right hand in kindergarten so I do quite a few things with my right hand (including writing with pen and paper, although I can write with my left hand, just slower) but other thing with my left hand (including the white board writing from earlier), and had I played as an American football quarterback, I would have been a left handed one.

I guess naturally left handed but would probably argue right handed here because I got switched to doing the most important tasks with my right hand when I was like 5.

I wouldn't really say I'm ambidextrous as I tend to do most things with one hand or the other and struggle with the other one in many tasks.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies