Democrats prepare to boot Iowa from “first in the nation” status (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:47:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Democrats prepare to boot Iowa from “first in the nation” status (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Democrats prepare to boot Iowa from “first in the nation” status  (Read 3132 times)
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -4.78

P P P
« on: December 03, 2022, 03:05:32 PM »

Just like in 2016, the primaries are rigged again.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2022, 04:57:47 PM »

By choosing the states himself, Biden has chosen states that fits demographics well with states he's good in, killing momentum for other challengers, and ensuring the nominee will always be the establishment's favoured candidate.

It's like holding an election but choosing the conditions to run in yourself to favour yourself. Aka smells rigged.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2022, 05:11:18 PM »

Blacks, esp. older ones are socially conservative because the Republicans have obviously abandoned them and socially conservative blacks have no reason to vote Republican, because the GOP is the party of white people.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2022, 05:12:52 PM »

Blacks, esp. older ones are socially conservative because the Republicans have obviously abandoned them and socially conservative blacks have no reason to vote Republican.

And why are they any less valuable as Democrats than I am as a Republican?

Because they prevent the Democratic Party from moving left and progressive and thus act as a block on what should be much needed change.

[younger blacks are often very progressive tho, but they're a strong minority]. America is ruled by the old given your president could be your grandpa.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2022, 05:15:25 PM »

Just like in 2016, the primaries are rigged again.

Or how about progressives appeal to the South and Black voters more....aggressively....

If an election is rigged in your favour, not an issue

if it is against your favour, red avatars scream murder & fire.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2022, 05:16:18 PM »

If the Dems want Biden to be the candidate, just stop pretending it to be democratic and cancel the primaries entirely. That way, no competition at all and you can focus on what red avatars consider a bigger threat, orange man and desanctimonous
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2022, 05:22:38 PM »

Blacks, esp. older ones are socially conservative because the Republicans have obviously abandoned them and socially conservative blacks have no reason to vote Republican.

And why are they any less valuable as Democrats than I am as a Republican?

Because they prevent the Democratic Party from moving left and progressive and thus act as a block on what should be much needed change.

[younger blacks are often very progressive tho, but they're a strong minority]. America is ruled by the old given your president could be your grandpa.

Seems very anti-demcoratic

Changing a primary agenda to fit better with voter groups you traditionally are strong with isn't democratic. It's what a dictator would do to give the impression an election is democratic because he would be guaranteed to win anyways.

I would do the same thing if i were a dictator. It's textbook dictatorial tactics.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2022, 08:40:58 PM »

I disagree. Would you like to participate in a quiz against me if i set the rules and determine what the questions would be. This is the political equivalent of that.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies