If Kanye West was an Atlas poster, would he be banned?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 04:21:05 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  If Kanye West was an Atlas poster, would he be banned?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: If Kanye West was an Atlas poster, would he be banned?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 53

Author Topic: If Kanye West was an Atlas poster, would he be banned?  (Read 1160 times)
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2022, 10:39:57 AM »

Kanye West or MR. KAYNE WEST?
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2022, 11:03:15 AM »

“I am God’s vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.”
Hammy
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2022, 03:52:35 PM »

Are we sure he isn't already a poster here
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2022, 04:11:47 PM »

Why do users keep talking about Kanye West association with Trump what about Tom Brady that associates with Trump and DeSantis, blk celebrities except Bill Cosby haven't done much for Blks and George Floyd family got 33M dollars it's no big deal that Kanye is a Republican because most blk entertainers except for Jackson's and Oprah or Cosby Show select few don't do much and Cilly Tyson

Otherwise the majority of the homeless wouldn't be unmarried blk men who.are on drugs that's where reparations come in and Cali is setting up reparations and whenever Ds get a Filibuster proof Trifecta THERE WILL BE REPARATIONS
YE
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -0.52

« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2022, 05:09:18 AM »

For impersonation.
Lexii, harbinger of chaos and sexual anarchy
Alex
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2022, 10:48:38 AM »

Are we sure he isn't already a poster here

Ye has been posting here for years, but he's a LOT more reasonable here than IRL
Liminal Trans Girl
Lawer
United States

P P P
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2022, 08:31:54 PM »

I'm going to say yes of course he is
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2022, 04:15:53 PM »

Kanye West would face meaningful sanctions.

Kanye West, unlike at least 3 privileged characters around here, would be less likely to use posters' families in his rants and ad hominem attacks, but that won't count for much around here.

This a "What are the odds?" thread.  I'm trying to illustrate the odds as best as I know how.

Yes, let's quickly move past the fact that the former president (who you continue to support) sat down to dinner with a man who openly praises Hitler and denies the Holocaust. Instead we should really focus on comments made by an anonymous twentysomething Jerseyite on an obscure internet political forum.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2022, 04:24:53 PM »

Kanye West, unlike at least 3 privileged characters around here, would be less likely to use posters' families in his rants and ad hominem attacks, but that won't count for much around here.

This a "What are the odds?" thread.  I'm trying to illustrate the odds as best as I know how.

Yes, let's quickly move past the fact that the former president (who you continue to support) sat down to dinner with a man who openly praises Hitler and denies the Holocaust. Instead we should really focus on comments made by an anonymous twentysomething Jerseyite on an obscure internet political forum.

For moderation purposes, yes.

By standards others appear wedded to, your comment about Trump is derailing.  Personally, I don't care that you made this argument but I'll note it infor posterity.  Happy Holidays.
Spectator
United States

« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2022, 05:06:26 PM »

Probably, and then Fuzzy Bear would probably post seven excruciatingly long paragraphs about conservative victimhood in his defense that only ProudModerate2 would actually bother to read and then we’d all suffer as a result.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -4.78

P P P
« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2022, 05:17:58 PM »

Kanye would be like eharding
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -4.78

P P P
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2022, 05:19:06 PM »

problem with banning kanye is that kanye can just buy atlas and ban all of us for redemption.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2022, 05:45:33 PM »

For moderation purposes, yes.

By standards others appear wedded to, your comment about Trump is derailing.  Personally, I don't care that you made this argument but I'll note it infor posterity.  Happy Holidays.

Lol, how is it "derailing" the thread topic to discuss Kanye West's recent actions in a thread that is about Kanye West? You are the one who derailed this thread in the first place by bringing up Ferguson again for no discernable reason; I just re-railed it back on topic.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies