If Kanye West was an Atlas poster, would he be banned?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 05:45:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  If Kanye West was an Atlas poster, would he be banned?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Poll
Question: If Kanye West was an Atlas poster, would he be banned?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 53

Author Topic: If Kanye West was an Atlas poster, would he be banned?  (Read 1159 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 28, 2022, 09:25:27 PM »

Yes, and blue avatars would throw a fit probably.
Aurelius
Cody
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.35, S: 0.35

P P
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2022, 09:36:51 PM »

Yes, but if he were a Forum Institution prior to his meltdown he might last awhile.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2022, 10:51:31 PM »

Yes
Blow by blow, the passion dies
LeonelBrizola
YaBB God
Brazil

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2022, 10:50:25 AM »

Very likely
Lexii, harbinger of chaos and sexual anarchy
Alex
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2022, 12:06:00 PM »

YEs
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2022, 12:11:03 PM »

Only if he wasnt a red av.
Vice President Christian Man
Christian Man
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -2.26

P P P

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2022, 01:40:10 PM »

It's possible but unlikely unless it was leaked that he was friends with Fuentes. It's more likely that he gets a few mutes and maybe a temp ban if he went off the rails.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2022, 05:31:09 PM »

DeadPrez is still around, isn't he?
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2022, 05:33:58 PM »

Yeah.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2022, 05:34:10 PM »

Kanye West would face meaningful sanctions.

Kanye West, unlike at least 3 privileged characters around here, would be less likely to use posters' families in his rants and ad hominem attacks, but that won't count for much around here.

This a "What are the odds?" thread.  I'm trying to illustrate the odds as best as I know how.
All Along The Watchtower
Progressive Realist
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2022, 05:36:21 PM »

Yes, because Atlas is racist and against free speech and conservative views and (*insert more whining*)
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2022, 05:40:25 PM »

One could say the same about you if the standards applied to you were applied to DeadPrez.  You really have nothing to say that is credible on this topic.  The fact that you could post this while you are muted at USGD is proof that you are, in fact, unsanctioned.
All Along The Watchtower
Progressive Realist
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2022, 05:49:13 PM »

Kanye West, unlike at least 3 privileged characters around here, would be less likely to use posters' families in his rants and ad hominem attacks, but that won't count for much around here.

This a "What are the odds?" thread.  I'm trying to illustrate the odds as best as I know how.

One could say the same about you if the standards applied to you were applied to DeadPrez. You really have nothing to say that is credible on this topic.  The fact that you could post this while you are muted at USGD is proof that you are, in fact, unsanctioned.

Christian persecution complex is the belief, attitude, or world view that Christian values and Christians are being oppressed by social groups and governments in the West.[1] This belief is promoted by certain American Protestant churches,[2] and some Christian- or Bible-based groups in Europe.[3] It has been called the "Evangelical",[4] "American Christian"[5] or "Christian right"[6] persecution complex.

link
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2022, 05:53:37 PM »

One could say the same about you if the standards applied to you were applied to DeadPrez. You really have nothing to say that is credible on this topic.  The fact that you could post this while you are muted at USGD is proof that you are, in fact, unsanctioned.

Christian persecution complex is the belief, attitude, or world view that Christian values and Christians are being oppressed by social groups and governments in the West.[1] This belief is promoted by certain American Protestant churches,[2] and some Christian- or Bible-based groups in Europe.[3] It has been called the "Evangelical",[4] "American Christian"[5] or "Christian right"[6] persecution complex.

link

My issues here have nothing to do with my Christian anything.  And I think that you full well know that.
All Along The Watchtower
Progressive Realist
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2022, 05:55:02 PM »

link

My issues here have nothing to do with my Christian anything.  And I think that you full well know that.

I sure do. It's not very Christian to constantly complain about ultimately rather petty things.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2022, 06:00:23 PM »

link

I sure do. It's not very Christian to constantly complain about ultimately rather petty things.

Perhaps it's not.  I accept that advice much more willingly for those who stand up in my defense, however.  Something you really haven't done on this issue.

Perhaps when Kanye opens his Talk Elections account he can be on my Buddies List, lol.
All Along The Watchtower
Progressive Realist
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2022, 06:19:59 PM »

link

My issues here have nothing to do with my Christian anything.  And I think that you full well know that.

Perhaps it's not.  I accept that advice much more willingly for those who stand up in my defense, however.  Something you really haven't done on this issue.

Perhaps when Kanye opens his Talk Elections account he can be on my Buddies List, lol.

I haven’t defended you on this issue either because I don’t think it’s merited or (this is genuinely more the case) I’m not invested enough in this forum, outside of a handful of posters I am relatively close to, to care that much about anyone’s issues here or any of the drama—regardless of who’s involved or which political side they are. Sorry! Tongue

That being said, I do actually think you’re a good man and that you have a lot of life wisdom to offer (and historical knowledge—my favorite posts of yours tend to be about elections and political figures from the distant past, lol…and I actually enjoy talking history more than current events, especially in recent years, ugh). I’m sure you’re really nice in person.

At the same time, I do think you come off as sanctimonious on certain subjects (like this one, which I haven’t defended you on that much Wink ) and I don’t like how you seem to hold a grudge against Black Lives Matter as a whole on account of the riots and looting which undoubtedly did occur and yes, were downplayed by too many people on my “side”, perhaps myself included. And your flirtations with 2020 election denial…just, unnecessary man! I’m not over here saying the Russians stole 2016 for Trump (then again, I don’t watch MSNBC…anyway). Trump won the Electoral College in 2016 fair and square, as did Biden in 2020. Can we meet halfway and drop all of these conspiracy theories  (and also, not downplay the events of January 6th, 2021 at the US Capitol)? I’m not accusing you of actually believing any of them, because I know at the very least you accept the fact that Biden is President.

Anyway, that’s my olive branch petition to you, Fuzzy. And I’lll try to be more respectful on a personal level too.
All Along The Watchtower
Progressive Realist
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2022, 06:28:41 PM »

PS: And for the record, shame on anyone using Fuzzy Bear or anyone else’s family in some misguided or malicious attempt to score points against them in a forum argument. That’s beneath contempt.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2022, 06:53:19 PM »

PS: And for the record, shame on anyone using Fuzzy Bear or anyone else’s family in some misguided or malicious attempt to score points against them in a forum argument. That’s beneath contempt.

Just to clarify, it is a complete and utter lie when Fuzzy says that I attacked his family. I never did such a thing.

I admit that what I said was a personal attack against him, and for that I was sanctioned.

But to say that I attacked his family is a lie.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2022, 08:27:33 PM »

Just to clarify, it is a complete and utter lie when Fuzzy says that I attacked his family. I never did such a thing.

I admit that what I said was a personal attack against him, and for that I was sanctioned.

You did EXACTLY what Progressive Realist just said.  And you're not sorry.  You don't even think you're wrong.

You used your knowledge of a situation I shared about in a general way which I am not even indirectly involved in to state that I drove my granddaughter back into the closet.  You've not apologized, and now you're lying here.  That's that, I guess, but you are lying here and that should be pointed out.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2022, 11:22:54 PM »

You did EXACTLY what Progressive Realist just said.  And you're not sorry.  You don't even think you're wrong.

You used your knowledge of a situation I shared about in a general way which I am not even indirectly involved in to state that I drove my granddaughter back into the closet.  You've not apologized, and now you're lying here.  That's that, I guess, but you are lying here and that should be pointed out.

That's not an attack on your family, that's an attack on you.

And Fuzzy, I've been sanctioned. The mods have made it clear that they don't care that you think it was an inadequate punishment. I think it's time you moved on, like you said you'd do in another thread, but you clearly can't help yourself.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2022, 12:00:16 AM »

You used your knowledge of a situation I shared about in a general way which I am not even indirectly involved in to state that I drove my granddaughter back into the closet.  You've not apologized, and now you're lying here.  That's that, I guess, but you are lying here and that should be pointed out.

That's not an attack on your family, that's an attack on you.

And Fuzzy, I've been sanctioned. The mods have made it clear that they don't care that you think it was an inadequate punishment. I think it's time you moved on, like you said you'd do in another thread, but you clearly can't help yourself.

It was an attack using a family issue and falsely stating the facts.  And you're not sorry.  Yet you did not lose a minute of posting here, not we're you limited on the topics you discussed.  If the moderators don't care what I think, let THEM say it. 
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2022, 12:09:22 AM »

It was an attack using a family issue and falsely stating the facts.  And you're not sorry.

If the moderators require me to issue an apology to you, I will comply.  

Yet you did not lose a minute of posting here, not we're you limited on the topics you discussed.

I'm banned from my favorite forum (USGD) for a month. Whether or not you find this to be a suitable punishment is irrelevant.   

If the moderators don't care what I think, let THEM say it. 

I mean, I figured that you would have gotten the hint by now. Do you think they're waiting for your 301st post about it before they'll change their minds and extend/expand my sanction?

But you can rest easy at night Fuzzy, because I'm not going to personally attack you again.
Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2022, 12:12:24 AM »

I don't see why a multi-billionaire and one of the most influential people in the world

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2022, 07:51:36 AM »

Tom Brady and Mike Tyson and Rock and Don King are DeSantis and Trump and YE supporters so it's not much to talk about, we know Tom Beady is a Republican but he has a business and holds with Steph Curry and Curry is a D because the Warriors and LeBron, Jordan, Barkley and Magic Johnson are all Ds

Blks still like his music but he isn't the face of Rap Music Ice cube is because of his movies Fridays and Will Smith whom are Ds
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies