Neutral map series
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:54:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Geography & Demographics (Moderators: muon2, 15 Down, 35 To Go)
  Neutral map series
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Author Topic: Neutral map series  (Read 2525 times)
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2022, 09:13:40 PM »

Arizona

The biggest issue I had was balancing compactness with municipal and county integrity and not screwing over minority communities. I cleaned up the border between AZ-01 and AZ-04. In my view, the current AZ-01 does a pretty good job creating a clean Native-influenced seat that doesn't mess up the Tucson area, so I kept it with some alterations. Sticking with it does a good job of making AZ-04 more compact as well. I drew a district completely within Pima County, but ended up having to split Tucson just to make sure AZ-03 could remain a Latino seat. AZ-03 now borders the entire Mexican border. Both AZ-04 and AZ-03 swallow a significant amount of western Pheonix exurbs.

AZ-03 and AZ-04 push AZ-08 and AZ-07 east. AZ-08 now has a significant share of Northern Pheonix, and AZ-07 is kept as a Latino district. I redraw the lines in Maricopa once, mostly from scratch, because I was uncomfortable with a district with both all of Tempe and Canyon Creek. This redraw led to AZ-07 moving in a northwest direction. There is one dedicated Pheonix seat (AZ-07) and three districts that take from Pheonix, in a direction that keeps them the most compact. AZ-06 is the most Pheonix-heavy of them all. Pinal leftovers ended up in a district with Gilbert and most of Mesa. This pushed AZ-09 mostly out of Mesa.

There are 5 Trump districts and 4 Biden districts. The Biden seats, though, are all solid or at the very least extremely likely D holds. There are two Trump districts that he won by four points or less, and another that was within single digits.

AZ-01 (San Tan Valley): 49W, 24N, 22H; 51-47 Trump, R+4
AZ-02 (Tucson): 58W, 28H; 58-41 Biden, D+6
AZ-03 (Yuma): 56H, 34W; 53-46 Biden, D+2
AZ-04 (Surprise): 70W, 20H; 65-34 Trump, R+19
AZ-05 (Mesa): 67W, 21H; 58-41 Trump, R+12
AZ-06 (Pheonix): 73W, 14H; 51-48 Trump, R+5
AZ-07 (Pheonix): 60H, 22W, 12B; 73-26 Biden, D+22
AZ-08 (Glendale): 57W, 28H; 53-45 Trump, R+7
AZ-09 (Chandler): 51W, 27H; 58-40 Biden, D+6

DRA link

I think Dems could have a chance at picking up that AZ-01 if they recruited a Native moderate. I guess Tom O’Halleran could also make his comeback there.
ProgressiveModerate
Atlas Icon

« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2022, 09:41:08 PM »

https://davesredistricting.org/join/762f726d-cc79-4357-b034-0cd11f36025d

Updated this map with everything up to Georgia btw.

I rlly like the OH, AZ, and MS maps, they balance minimizing splits (be it city or counties) with making districts that just make logical sense.

In GA though, I wouldn't use Counties as the guiding factor in the Atlanta metro area. The County lines in Atlanta are a bit arbitrary considering they were drawn hundreds of years ago and it's only rlly recently Atlanta has grown to what it is today. As a consequence, you split the city of Atlanta proper 3 ways.

I think the Cobb County nested district is fine, but the DeKalb County district while it may be attractive just doesn't fit into the larger metro very well. The rest of the GA map makes sense and is very good though.
In case of cities crossing county lines, I treat them as distinct entities here (the same is true for disconnected parts of county and city entities). By my parameters, Atlanta is thus only split once - and in a way that is largely unavoidable (either Atlanta or Sandy Springs gets a split). Atlanta (DeKalb portion) is also not split. While counties are not necessarily perfect CoI indicators everywhere, keeping them whole is explicitly an important part of the criteria, placing equal with compactness. "Communities of interest", however they are to be defined, is secondary. Thus, compactness is the only justifiable reason to add an extra county split (as can be seen in my Missouri map, for example). With this sort of criteria, there was no way I could possibly justify splitting either Cobb or DeKalb. Note that there is no mention of communities of interest, as a term, in the OP, but county and town integrity is explicitly mentioned along as compactness.

Yeah that's fair. I did read the original post, but ig you really are doing it almost purely based on compactness/splits only using COIs as justification in extreme examples (i.e the Native tribes in AZ). I think my issue is that in rural rural areas, it's clear that you have a general regard for COIs in terms of what counties you choose to pair, so to not do that in urban areas just because counties are less granular doesn't seem right.

City lines tend to be really annoying, especially since they aren't necessarily contiguous and can cross through counties, but in most urban areas they Trump County lines in terms of cultural and socioeconomic divides. In rural areas and even with mid-sized cities, Counties almost always reign superior.

I think your AZ map is prolly the best balance when dealing with large counties.
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2022, 09:56:56 PM »

You know I always have to nitpick North Carolina.

First of all, I have to say, perhaps the worst effect of the somewhat slipshod court-drawn NC map is encouraging people to draw ugly slices down the middle of Charlotte. A central Charlotte district and then two suburban districts is basically the only thing that makes sense. Arguments for the current split remind me of cooked-up Republican arguments for splitting up SLC or Austin, except for from a Democratic perspective.

An urban Charlotte district ideally should avoid taking in large non-Mecklenburg chunks as well. It's actually pretty easy to do this, unlike the horrible and obvious sacrifices in the Eastern part of the state.

I've also come around to the opinion that a Sandhills seat and then giving portions of Johnston to NC-03 or NC-07 is probably better than cracking the Sandhills. That then lets you draw something like the current 13th, except going west instead of east and avoiding the odd connection of Richmond and Anson to Cary.

FYI, I'd split Sampson over Pender, which is part of metro Wilmington.

I'm also pro-drawing a Winston-Salem--Greensboro district, though I'm aware your inflexibility on county splits militates against this. On the other hand, you might like that a sensible whole county NC-11 is easy if you drop Avery, McDowell, and Mitchell and add Rutherford.
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2022, 03:00:53 AM »

You know I always have to nitpick North Carolina.

First of all, I have to say, perhaps the worst effect of the somewhat slipshod court-drawn NC map is encouraging people to draw ugly slices down the middle of Charlotte. A central Charlotte district and then two suburban districts is basically the only thing that makes sense. Arguments for the current split remind me of cooked-up Republican arguments for splitting up SLC or Austin, except for from a Democratic perspective.

An urban Charlotte district ideally should avoid taking in large non-Mecklenburg chunks as well. It's actually pretty easy to do this, unlike the horrible and obvious sacrifices in the Eastern part of the state.

I've also come around to the opinion that a Sandhills seat and then giving portions of Johnston to NC-03 or NC-07 is probably better than cracking the Sandhills. That then lets you draw something like the current 13th, except going west instead of east and avoiding the odd connection of Richmond and Anson to Cary.

FYI, I'd split Sampson over Pender, which is part of metro Wilmington.

I'm also pro-drawing a Winston-Salem--Greensboro district, though I'm aware your inflexibility on county splits militates against this. On the other hand, you might like that a sensible whole county NC-11 is easy if you drop Avery, McDowell, and Mitchell and add Rutherford.
I was not heavily driven by the 2022 court map. I would argue that this is different from the 2022 court map, which drew two districts based in Mecklenburg and going into a single neighboring county to get to quota; this has a district completely within Mecklenburg, pretty much the 2016 court map. The only real difference is that this way the district runs from the south running north, while the 2016 court map, it ran from the north to the south. I'd stress that Charlotte is going to get split anyway. In fact, splitting it in three in the way you suggest only splits the city of Charlotte between three districts...as opposed to two. You can argue that going with the "inner ring Charlotte" CD would not increase the amount of county splits, and that might be possible, but it definitely increases the number of municipal splits. That explicitly goes against the criteria, even though I weigh city splits a bit less than county ones if the two conflict.

If one removes NC-08's share of Catawba and compensates that with part of Cabarrus, that can be done. But it makes NC-14 less compact, because then it is Gaston+Mecklenburg leftovers+parts of Lincoln+Concord City.

A Sandhills seat is an interesting idea and it would be quite compact, but it would be hard to draw without messing up lines a bit in the Raleigh area. I'm not calling it impossible because there probably is a viable arrangement in some way. Wake has a ton of extra people and since I want to avoid splitting Raleigh, that extra population is almost certainly headed east.

Splitting Sampson over Pender is a non-starter because here, compactness trumps metro boundaries and broad similarities between areas; and splitting Sampson gives NC-03 an awkward, narrow tail. If anything, I'd rather give it Wayne County.

I'll make an alternative arrangement for NC to see what you think of it.
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2022, 04:20:38 AM »
« Edited: December 01, 2022, 04:26:31 AM by Southern Delegate and Atlasian AG Punxsutawney Phil »

https://davesredistricting.org/join/6b19b071-bb75-42b5-8dd4-89e99ceb271c
While I don't think this is a viable replacement because of some issues (such as the lines in Wake County) this is what the NC map would look like if it was prioritizing what Sol was talking about.
Btw, please never change. Your nitpicking is nice to see.
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2022, 04:28:05 AM »

Arizona

The biggest issue I had was balancing compactness with municipal and county integrity and not screwing over minority communities. I cleaned up the border between AZ-01 and AZ-04. In my view, the current AZ-01 does a pretty good job creating a clean Native-influenced seat that doesn't mess up the Tucson area, so I kept it with some alterations. Sticking with it does a good job of making AZ-04 more compact as well. I drew a district completely within Pima County, but ended up having to split Tucson just to make sure AZ-03 could remain a Latino seat. AZ-03 now borders the entire Mexican border. Both AZ-04 and AZ-03 swallow a significant amount of western Pheonix exurbs.

AZ-03 and AZ-04 push AZ-08 and AZ-07 east. AZ-08 now has a significant share of Northern Pheonix, and AZ-07 is kept as a Latino district. I redraw the lines in Maricopa once, mostly from scratch, because I was uncomfortable with a district with both all of Tempe and Canyon Creek. This redraw led to AZ-07 moving in a northwest direction. There is one dedicated Pheonix seat (AZ-07) and three districts that take from Pheonix, in a direction that keeps them the most compact. AZ-06 is the most Pheonix-heavy of them all. Pinal leftovers ended up in a district with Gilbert and most of Mesa. This pushed AZ-09 mostly out of Mesa.

There are 5 Trump districts and 4 Biden districts. The Biden seats, though, are all solid or at the very least extremely likely D holds. There are two Trump districts that he won by four points or less, and another that was within single digits.

AZ-01 (San Tan Valley): 49W, 24N, 22H; 51-47 Trump, R+4
AZ-02 (Tucson): 58W, 28H; 58-41 Biden, D+6
AZ-03 (Yuma): 56H, 34W; 53-46 Biden, D+2
AZ-04 (Surprise): 70W, 20H; 65-34 Trump, R+19
AZ-05 (Mesa): 67W, 21H; 58-41 Trump, R+12
AZ-06 (Pheonix): 73W, 14H; 51-48 Trump, R+5
AZ-07 (Pheonix): 60H, 22W, 12B; 73-26 Biden, D+22
AZ-08 (Glendale): 57W, 28H; 53-45 Trump, R+7
AZ-09 (Chandler): 51W, 27H; 58-40 Biden, D+6

DRA link

I think Dems could have a chance at picking up that AZ-01 if they recruited a Native moderate. I guess Tom O’Halleran could also make his comeback there.
If these were the lines in 2022, it is probably likely O'Halleran would have won.
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2022, 08:58:43 AM »
« Edited: December 16, 2022, 05:04:24 PM by Southern Delegate and Atlasian AG Punxsutawney Phil »

Kentucky

You would think Kentucky is a place where you could foreswear any county splits, but the location of Bowling Green and Paducah directly undermining compactness. The sprawling KY-05 expands even farther. Not a lot to see here, even if the compactness is kind of disappointing to me.

KY-01 (Owensboro): 84W; 70-28 Trump, R+24
KY-02 (Bowling Green): 85W; 72-27 Trump, R+25
KY-03 (Louisville): 62W, 25B; 60-38 Biden, D+8
KY-04 (Covington): 85W; 63-35 Trump, R+17
KY-05 (Ashland): 94W; 78-21 Trump; R+31
KY-06 (Lexington): 78W, 11B; 55-44 Trump, R+9

DRA link
ProgressiveModerate
Atlas Icon

« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2022, 08:36:31 PM »

As a NYer, the only thing I can think of for your map is to do this config for Long Island if you're really trying for compactness and minimizing County/City splits:

From a COI standpoint, they're pretty simillar.
ProgressiveModerate
Atlas Icon

« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2022, 09:11:28 PM »

https://davesredistricting.org/join/762f726d-cc79-4357-b034-0cd11f36025d

Updated the national map once again.

For feedback on NY, see post above. Overall I think the map works very well, and as someone very familiar with NYC you can't do much better. Ig the only potential problem would be that practically, district 9 may not be minority functioning since the district is getting whiter and also the turnout dynamics there heavily favor the liberal white community. I do think the Jewish/Russian community should be kept whole as you did.

Missouri comes together quite well. In a true COI map you'd pair Jackson County with some of Clay County, but using your rules there's nothing I can complain about with your config.

WV is obv EZ.

Nevada again falls together quite nicely by following city boundaries in Clark County. Pisses me off how Dems could've done a map like yours and achieve the same partisan affect as the current map, but instead they decide to go the naught route.

As you said, KY seems easier to keep counties whole than in practice, but the final result is nice and feels like a cleaned up version of the current map.
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2022, 10:42:45 PM »

Image is stretching the thread
ProgressiveModerate
Atlas Icon

« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2022, 10:43:57 PM »

How do you make it tinier?
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2022, 03:55:18 AM »
« Edited: December 02, 2022, 04:00:26 AM by Southern Delegate and Atlasian AG Punxsutawney Phil »

As a NYer, the only thing I can think of for your map is to do this config for Long Island if you're really trying for compactness and minimizing County/City splits:

From a COI standpoint, they're pretty simillar.
Kind of ironic that 9 is less likely to be performing than 8 despite having a higher black %.
As for LI, I came to the view that single-mindedly focusing on keeping towns whole would unduly be to the detriment of compactness. LI town borders are hard to work with. So instead I prioritized compactness and drew the borders so that no two districts cut two towns (Michigan Rules but for towns, essentially). And I sought to make the LI seats as box-like as possible. I probably could have kept Huntington whole in the 3rd, come to think about it...
Btw, is there some kind of problem with the Oklahoma shapefiles or something?
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2022, 06:18:52 AM »

Arkansas

At first I thought the most compact way to draw the state would be dividing the state into four boxes.

But the concentration of population NW AR has increased since 2010. Now, the most viable whole-county CD in the region is Sebastian-Franklin-Crawford-Madison-Washington-Benton, which effectively means a bunch of counties to the east of this either end up in AR-04 or AR-01. Either way the box arrangement is ruined. It was only somewhat saved by the removing of Sebastian County, which allowed AR-03 to move east to take in these counties. AR-01, while not really a "box", still is compact, and AR-02 covers NW Arkansas.  But this still splits a county, and I was trying to zero out county splits if so possible.

I got back to the drawing board and I decided to draw a compact Little Rock CD and then split the state into three CDs also designed to be as compact as possible, while avoiding any county splits (since that was the main flaw of the previous thing I had worked out). Making a whole-county AR-02 centered on Little Rock was surprisingly easy (though that should not have been surprising in retrospect), and the only really awkward thing was AR-01 bending around AR-02's borders. But that could not be helped. Compactness is inferior but the map's relative weakness on this front was not enough to avoid it being chosen.

In the end, I chose the "alternative" over the original, but had I had different criteria, this could have fairly easily gone differently. Particularly if I was weighing partisanship-related or minority representation-related criteria heavily, I would have very likely chosen the original. This is the difference, the way I see it, between a non-partisan map and a fair map.

AR-01 (Jonesboro): 68W, 25B; 66-32 Trump, R+17
AR-02 (Little Rock): 63W, 25B; 52-45 Trump, R+6
AR-03 (Fayetteville): 73W, 14H; 63-34 Trump, R+18
AR-04 (Fort Smith): 71W, 13B; 70-27 Trump, R+23

DRA link
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2022, 06:30:14 AM »

Only two Continental states left bordering only one state done so far (and thus, not at least two) are Maine (which borders only New Hampshire) and Washington.
Next state up will be either Idaho or Washington.
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2022, 06:54:02 AM »

Idaho

In the 2010s a whole county CD taking in all of Ada County and everything north of it and east of Lemhi and Custer counties could be drawn. Now such a district is 17,000 people above quota. Oh well. You could preserve there being no county splits by removing Valley and Boise counties from ID-01, but this looked horridly uncompact and I decided to instead remove as much of Ada County, going from south to north, as was needed for ID-02 to reach quota.

ID-01 (Boise): 83W; 59-38 Trump, R+14
ID-02 (Nampa): 75W, 19H; 70-27 Trump, R+25

DRA link
palandio

« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2022, 02:31:31 PM »

While I don't think this is a viable replacement because of some issues (such as the lines in Wake County) this is what the NC map would look like if it was prioritizing what Sol was talking about.
Interesting solution for a sandhills district. My solution looked like this, there is a district entirely within Wake County that contains Raleigh and Cary and the rest of Wake is headed south/south-east:
https://davesredistricting.org/join/072dde14-c651-43d0-a716-43766faea2a7
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2022, 02:42:40 PM »

Interesting solution for a sandhills district. My solution looked like this, there is a district entirely within Wake County that contains Raleigh and Cary and the rest of Wake is headed south/south-east:

That map is really nice, but I think there'd be reason for legal concern around the 1st and the VRA.
palandio

« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2022, 03:06:20 PM »

That map is really nice, but I think there'd be reason for legal concern around the 1st and the VRA.
I think that it is not as bad as it looks. It's 0.1% or 0.2% less Black than Tim Turner's 1st district and 0.3% or 0.4% less Biden and more Trump. You could add Washington County and cede some of the whitest quarters of Greenville to get a district that even is 0.3% more Black than Tim Turner's 1st district, but sadly still has a lower Biden percentage. But yes, the 1st is really a block for everything else if you want to keep it out of Wake and Durham.
palandio

« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2022, 03:52:33 PM »

It is possible to cut the Rockingham arm and turn the 1st more Black and more Biden than in Tim Turner's maps, but then the 3rd cuts too far into Raleigh exurbia in Johnston County for my personal taste:
https://davesredistricting.org/join/fd7991e8-8885-41ec-a714-fd7a1b708e29
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2022, 11:22:21 PM »

It is possible to cut the Rockingham arm and turn the 1st more Black and more Biden than in Tim Turner's maps, but then the 3rd cuts too far into Raleigh exurbia in Johnston County for my personal taste:
https://davesredistricting.org/join/d4c3a124-1a6a-4e0f-ae6f-943b949bf59c
Thoughts on this?
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2022, 11:43:02 PM »

Maine is so simple I don't even need an image.

ME-01 is composed of Cumberland, York, Oxford, and Androscoggin counties. 89% White; 59-39 Biden, D+7. Biggest city is Portland.

ME-02 is composed of Franklin, Sagadhoc, Somerset, Kennebec, Lincoln, Piscataquis, Waldo, Knox, Arostook, Penobscot, Hancock, and Washington counties. 92% White; 50-48 Trump, R+4. Biggest city is Bangor.

DRA link

I honestly much prefer the north south split to this east west one.
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2022, 12:52:14 AM »

Maine is so simple I don't even need an image.

ME-01 is composed of Cumberland, York, Oxford, and Androscoggin counties. 89% White; 59-39 Biden, D+7. Biggest city is Portland.

ME-02 is composed of Franklin, Sagadhoc, Somerset, Kennebec, Lincoln, Piscataquis, Waldo, Knox, Arostook, Penobscot, Hancock, and Washington counties. 92% White; 50-48 Trump, R+4. Biggest city is Bangor.

DRA link

I honestly much prefer the north south split to this east west one.
The current north-south split is not bad. But it is inferior under this set of criteria to the map I posted here. It not only gets rid of a county split, it makes the border between the two districts more of a straight line and makes both districts marginally more box-like.
palandio

« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2022, 03:26:26 AM »

Thoughts on this?
Judged by purely geometric compactness (and splits of administrative divisions) this seems like a very good map, better than mine. If you go by geometric compactness you could also rearrange the 3rd and 7th, it's just that personally I like a whole-county almost entirely coastal 7th so much.
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #48 on: December 04, 2022, 12:04:41 AM »

Pennsylvania

This was the first map I made. I was able to create many at least somewhat compact districts and keep splits at a medium level. I was, however, not satisfied. I wanted something better. I ended up drawing up the above map. It actually had whole-county CDs and its compactness was equal or slightly better.

In general, the math is just awful when it comes to drawing county nestings. Even York-Lancester-Chester is just outside the 1% deviation band but could support basically 2 seats if the math was slightly different. Thankfully I was able to achieve three whole-county CDs upon redrawing...

There are eight Biden seats and nine Trump ones. I used pre-2018 numberings as opposed to post-2018 ones, so keep that in mind.

PA-01 (Philadelphia): 41W, 27B, 22H, 10A; 68-31 Biden, D+19
PA-02 (Philadelphia): 55B, 31W; 92-8 Biden, D+41
PA-03 (Erie): 88W; 62-37 Trump, R+16
PA-04 (York): 83W; 65-34 Trump, R+18
PA-05 (Harrisburg): 75W, 11B; 56-43 Trump, R+9
PA-06 (Reading): 70W, 17H; 53-46 Biden, EVEN
PA-07 (Philadelphia): 57W, 27B; 66-33 Biden, D+15
PA-08 (Bensalem): 79W; 53-46 Biden, D+1
PA-09 (Altoona): 92W; 73-26 Trump, R+26
PA-10 (State College): 88W; 64-34 Trump, R+17
PA-11 (Scranton): 75W, 13H; 51-48 Trump, R+5
PA-12 (Mount Lebanon): 86W; 52-47 Trump, R+6
PA-13 (Lower Merion Township): 74W; 62-37 Biden, D+9
PA-14 (Pittsburgh): 69W, 22B; 66-33 Biden, D+14
PA-15 (Allentown): 69W, 19H; 50-49 Biden, R+2
PA-16 (Lancaster): 82W, 10H; 60-38 Trump, R+14
PA-17 (Hempfield Township): 90W; 63-36 Trump, R+16

DRA link
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #49 on: December 04, 2022, 11:25:47 AM »

Thoughts on this?
Judged by purely geometric compactness (and splits of administrative divisions) this seems like a very good map, better than mine. If you go by geometric compactness you could also rearrange the 3rd and 7th, it's just that personally I like a whole-county almost entirely coastal 7th so much.
It's also superior to my own current NC map too. I think I'm replacing it with that. But of course, that's also to be done down the road. after a few other states are done.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies