Which State would you rather live in: Michigan or Florida (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:16:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Which State would you rather live in: Michigan or Florida (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Which State would you rather live in
Michigan

Florida

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 91

Author Topic: Which State would you rather live in: Michigan or Florida  (Read 2524 times)
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« on: November 29, 2022, 06:17:27 PM »

I prefer warmer climates but otherwise Michigan seems like a nice state. The cost of living is lower than it is in Florida and there's a lot to be said for its beaches which are less 'tourerized' than Florida's. Zero hurricanes. I would imagine there's much less of a bug problem too.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2022, 09:36:03 PM »

One of the states that's always fascinated me most is Wyoming, among other Mountain West states. Wyoming was Trump's #1 best state and is solidly Republican at all levels of government. Politics might break a few ties here and there for me for ranking purposes, but it's not that high on my priority list and I really never desired to live in Florida. I don't like swamps, don't want to deal with the bugs or gators, and even in Virginia the humidity gets to you on some days. Florida is also the flattest of all 50 states, which for bikers who enjoy diverse terrain can get pretty boring after a while. Oceanside beaches are great, but there's plenty of adventure to be found in the humble lake.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies