Why does the Furnace Fest Community have a "no homophobia/transphobia" rule if...

(1/1)

I spent the winter writing songs about getting better:
Christianity is so inherently anti-LGBT and needs to be held "accountable"?

I now wish Klobumentum was still around to answer this...but yeah this is pretty inconsistent with all Christians being anti-LGBT right?

John Dule:
Why are modern Communists so gay when Stalin arrested thousands of homosexuals every year and feared a "counterrevolutionary fascist homosexual conspiracy?"

Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.:
You have twenty-four hours to explain to me why this isn't a lazy strawman gotcha before I lock the thread, BRTD.

I spent the winter writing songs about getting better:
Quote from: Ed Miliband Revenge Tour on November 27, 2022, 12:52:20 AM

You have twenty-four hours to explain to me why this isn't a lazy strawman gotcha before I lock the thread, BRTD.

It's not a strawman although mostly directed at a poster who hasn't been active now. Also largely a defense of Training for Utopia as my defense that the lyric in question was directed at Marilyn Manson (remember the song is from 2000) got bizarrely ignored.

Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.:
Quote from: I will not be your victim, I will not bathe in your flames on November 27, 2022, 09:12:21 PM

Quote from: Ed Miliband Revenge Tour on November 27, 2022, 12:52:20 AM

It's not a strawman although mostly directed at a poster who hasn't been active now. Also largely a defense of Training for Utopia as my defense that the lyric in question was directed at Marilyn Manson (remember the song is from 2000) got bizarrely ignored.

Okay, but I still see little opportunity for other posters to contribute in a meaningful way to a thread pursuing such hyperspecific gripes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index