Kanye/Trump Vs. Biden/Harris
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 04:04:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Kanye/Trump Vs. Biden/Harris
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Kanye/Trump Vs. Biden/Harris  (Read 429 times)
MR DARK BRANDON
Liam
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -0.65, S: -1.57

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 25, 2022, 01:57:49 PM »

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/3749908-kanye-west-says-he-asked-trump-to-be-his-2024-running-mate/amp/

Discuss with maps.
MR DARK BRANDON
Liam
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -0.65, S: -1.57

P P P

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2022, 10:21:10 PM »

?
emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2022, 10:40:57 PM »

If Ye is top of the ticket it will be a drubbing.
Asenath Waite
Fulbright DNC
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2022, 05:46:14 AM »

I remember someone speculating that heightened exhaustion with this era of politics, the guy's mental decay, and non conspiracy addict Republicans being turned off by election denial could see a Kemp-sized swing to Biden from last election. Something like a three-point swing, which felt both pessimistic and optimistic at the same time.

I'm not sure I buy the argument, but this, I'm pretty sure would hit harder than that. Trump accepting the bitch spot for Kanye would make him a laughing stock and point to serious mental decay coinciding with the top of the ticket somehow getting custody of him away from his children. Kanye himself would be an exhausting nominee. They might try to go after the Democrats on their imperfect racial history, but the conversation is going to be on an unpredictable manic theocrat who is attacking Jewish people, and there isn't anyone sensible who will vote for the guy. Wouldn't be shocked to see a Republican splinter ticket from Cheney or Kinzinger, but maybe they're traumatized and will tell everyone to vote for Biden. And there'll be some conservatives who won't vote for Kanye for other reasons, even if they were thrilled to try to use someone mentally ill to attack Democrats.

Democrats in the mid high 50s and Republicans in the very low 40s, barring a major third party? Anything more than that feels impossible, but maybe this is the election that would break polarization. I could see some Democrats near sweeping against this ticket... maybe not this one?

Agreed, tbh I wouldn’t rule out the possibility of Obama’s 2012 map+Biden’s 2020 map for Democrats and possibly even a few unexpected states ending up in play like Alaska and Utah.
emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2022, 09:47:36 AM »

After 2016 it's a great big who knows for me, but still I very much doubt the GOP primary base will go for Ye given his explicit anti semitism.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2022, 10:06:46 AM »

You mean Trump at the top of the ticket? Otherwise doesn't work. Trump is not going to be the second dude. Never.
emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2022, 11:35:49 AM »

I think OP did mean Ye at the top since he reportedly asked Trump to be his running mate at their dinner with Fuentes.
Illiniwek
Junior Chimp
Vatican City State

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2022, 10:40:21 AM »

Of all the things Kanye has done to show he is not well in the head, assuming trump would agree to be anyone's 2nd hand man takes the absolute cake.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies