Describe a Democrat who voted for George W. Bush in 2004

(1/5) > >>

Blow by blow, the passion dies:
Probably an ancestral Southern Dem

E-Dawg:
A Democrat who was hawkish on foreign policy. Also, Zell Miller (I think W was the first Republican he voted for in a presidential election, he endorsed Gore in 2000).

darklordoftech:
They were scared by 9/11. Was a Republican until 1992. Bronz would likely be such a voter.

President Johnson:
Who did Donald Trump vote for in 2004? He was a registered Democrat at the time.

Blow by blow, the passion dies:
Quote from: E-Dawg on November 23, 2022, 04:35:30 PM

A Democrat who was hawkish on foreign policy. Also, Zell Miller (I think W was the first Republican he voted for in a presidential election, he endorsed Gore in 2000).

The B-1 bomber, that Senator Kerry opposed, dropped 40 percent of the bombs in the first six months of Enduring Freedom. The B-2 bomber, that Senator Kerry opposed, delivered air strikes against the Taliban in Afghanistan and Hussein's command post in Iraq. The F-14A Tomcats, that Senator Kerry opposed, shot down Khadafi's Libyan MiGs over the Gulf of Sidra. The modernized F-14D, that Senator Kerry opposed, delivered missile strikes against Tora Bora. The Apache helicopter, that Senator Kerry opposed, took out those Republican Guard tanks in Kuwait in the Gulf War. The F-15 Eagles, that Senator Kerry opposed, flew cover over our Nation's Capital and this very city after 9/11. I could go on and on and on: against the Patriot Missile that shot down Saddam Hussein's scud missiles over Israel; against the Aegis air-defense cruiser; against the Strategic Defense Initiative; against the Trident missile; against, against, against. This is the man who wants to be the Commander in Chief of the U.S. Armed Forces? U.S. forces armed with what? Spitballs?!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page